kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Cle @ sas +2

liking the spurs here

Aurelius
    Aurelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the point in having your own thread (and updating it) if you insist on making a new thead for just about every game?

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius View Post
    whats the point in having your own thread (and updating it) if you insist on making a new thead for just about every game?
    so that i can discuss the game with other people, nobody visits my thread so can't have any discussion there

FireMedic1614
    FireMedic1614's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats the point of bitching about him posting new games.. god there are alotta bishes on this site lately. I think i like sas also but man its hard for me to go against the cavs..

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic1614 View Post
    whats the point of bitching about him posting new games.. god there are alotta bishes on this site lately. I think i like sas also but man its hard for me to go against the cavs..
    i'm leaning on sas they maybe gunning for a playoff seed higher than 8, they are currently tied with portland, and they may want to have a higher seed to avoid facing LA in the 1st round

HedBustah1
    HedBustah1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

well the line opened at -1.5 Cavs and it is now PK at most books, im on the cavs

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Cav's LARGE...

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

cavs

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder how LeBron's ankle feels today... He sprained it last game, but did return to that game. Anyone have info on this?

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by cecbo View Post
    I wonder how LeBron's ankle feels today... He sprained it last game, but did return to that game. Anyone have info on this?

"James' left ankle was still bothering him a bit Thursday. He turned it Wednesday night but he practiced and will play Friday..."

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....ng_and_th.html

cecbo
    cecbo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look for Ginobili to try to work on LeBron's ankles tonight!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Williams we need your insight.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    i'm leaning on sas they maybe gunning for a playoff seed higher than 8, they are currently tied with portland, and they may want to have a higher seed to avoid facing LA in the 1st round
    I agree that the spurs need to win this in terms of playoff seeding but tim Duncan and ginobli faded read bad last game against the lakers. They both had flat shots starting do the 2nd quarter and they were both done by the 2nd half. I'm thinkig cavs run awa with this one in the 4th quarter.

yomillionaire
    yomillionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Cavs here. 3 units on em.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

70% on cavs, and lines went from 2 to pickem...

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

add in the fact that the spurs just got fcked up by the lakers on tv. im taking spurs

ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

I like the Spurs here. There going to get revenge for us retards who bet so much on them +200 moneyline when queen james was out

bigbob
    bigbob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

cavs ez go big on it it will pay GL to all

kelly804
    kelly804's Avatar Become A Pro!

san big

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going with my Cavs tonight. Word is Lebron's ankle is no worse than he normally plays through.

For those unfamiliar with Lebron, as we get towards the end of the season he drastically changes his routine. Normally on road trips he rides the late bus to the arena and just goes through the normal morning shootaround. However, as the playoffs near he actually gets to the arena before anyone (forcing a third bus trip for the Cavs) and goes through two sessions of a shooting workout with Chris Jent. He began this last game, and shot very well.

While this may not seem overly important, you gotta realize that Lebron picks and chooses his spots during the regular season. Anyone who has watched the last 10 games or so has seen him basically coast through the first halves of games (still putting up decent numbers though). Now is the time he starts attacking for the duration of the game.

Love the Cavs tonight.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    I'm going with my Cavs tonight. Word is Lebron's ankle is no worse than he normally plays through.

For those unfamiliar with Lebron, as we get towards the end of the season he drastically changes his routine. Normally on road trips he rides the late bus to the arena and just goes through the normal morning shootaround. However, as the playoffs near he actually gets to the arena before anyone (forcing a third bus trip for the Cavs) and goes through two sessions of a shooting workout with Chris Jent. He began this last game, and shot very well.

While this may not seem overly important, you gotta realize that Lebron picks and chooses his spots during the regular season. Anyone who has watched the last 10 games or so has seen him basically coast through the first halves of games (still putting up decent numbers though). Now is the time he starts attacking for the duration of the game.

Love the Cavs tonight.

WOW!!My brother

When did he wake up today? What was his breakfast? Do you know what time he got back to the hotel last nite?

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    WOW!!My brother

When did he wake up today? What was his breakfast? Do you know what time he got back to the hotel last nite?
    I'll check and get back to you

In all seriousness, stuff like this matters. The Cavs (and Lebron in particular) have had NO ONE competing with them lately and have been getting bored. Now Lebron can smell the new challenge awaiting him and is getting excited. When he decides to attack, he cannot be stopped.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

I'll check and get back to you

In all seriousness, stuff like this matters. The Cavs (and Lebron in particular) have had NO ONE competing with them lately and have been getting bored. Now Lebron can smell the new challenge awaiting him and is getting excited. When he decides to attack, he cannot be stopped.

what interest me is the whole world is on the cavs and the line has not moved? Why is that?

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Twitter, lyon, Twitter.... hahaha

what interest me is the whole world is on the cavs and the line has not moved? Why is that?
    I saw it move from PK to -1 Clevland where it sits right now...?

jackny
    jackny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    It's obvious. Take Spurs if you don't want to lose your money.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by jackny View Post
    It's obvious. Take Spurs if you don't want to lose your money.
    Care to explain what is so obvious? What do you suppose has caused this line movement? RLM does not always = $

jackny
    jackny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Care to explain what is so obvious? What do you suppose has caused this line movement? RLM does not always = $
    I'm testing this theory.

If whole world is on one team and line doesn't move I go with another team. I'm 3-0 so far.

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by jackny View Post
    I'm testing this theory.

If whole world is on one team and line doesn't move I go with another team. I'm 3-0 so far.
    And I've also seen the opposite happen with a far larger sample size. Then again, I tend not to weigh line movements too heavily in my capping.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

all this bullshit bout lines moving when even if it moves or dont move 50% of the time it will hit or not books just fuking with peoples heads who think 2 much i look at line movements and resualt for like 400 games d shit dont mean nothing

Unicorn7
    Unicorn7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius View Post
    so we can get our daily shilling

letitburn
    letitburn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

good luck

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

I heard Lebron talking about how he could get the scoring title if he wanted. Now he has to back up that claim, and especially tonight. Lebron goes for 40 and the Cavs win by 5

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

spurs getting POUNDED at all books

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

kobe i like this pick. i think it's very rare that one can justify the spurs being home dogs. you guys seem to have forgotten that the spurs are also getting ready for the playoffs. regardless i am not playing this one, but i'd play spurs if i were.

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    spurs getting POUNDED at all books

12 Last