Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Stones are going to murk NJ

- Hamilton steps up after 3 of the worst games of his long career. Shows up against NJ's inexperienced guard defenders.
    - Bynum is starting on the point. Can keep up with speed of Harris, strong enough to keep him out of the lane at times. Want to make Harris a jump shooter
    - Stuckey strong off the bench
    - Detroit struggles to guard the 3, NJ doesn't shoot it well though
    Rip averaging 19.5 ppg against the Nets this year
    Stuckey is averaging 15.5 ppg and 9.5 apg
    Stones lead series 2-0
    Ben Gordan career average around 18 vs. the nets.
    Gordan plays better on the road

Only mismatch I see is Lopez on Maxiel. But Maxiel is too strong to get outrebounded, and he'll snatch even offensive rebounds. Kwame will probably get alot of playing time. Good for boards only though.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

The key for a Stones win tonight is obviously their newly acquired, under the radar, unknown to anybody (including all the die hard NBA fans) player, GORDAN...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Ben Gordan is known to every NBA Die hard fan. I can believe my stones lost to the lowly Nets, with shutting down they're best player. Man I called this game perfectly, knowing bynum and stucky could shut down harris, knowing lopez would be a beast, and knowing rip wood get back on track.

Charlie V is the worst defender in the NBA, allowing Yi to just rip him apart. Our coach is an idiot, leaving rip on the bench w 4 minutes left, then he almost brings us back. Him and Tayshaun. Stuckey blows too. Not a true point guard