Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

3/26 Knicks at Suns

Phoenix -11 is the point spread so far, does this cover?

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

not sure yet...

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2105

Knicks will probably win outright....

ed_lupeet
    ed_lupeet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Knicks for the win

Lint Pockets

LOL knicks are not gonna beat Phoenix at home i already know Phoenix is winning this game but i just don't know by how much.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4425

Suns will blow them out

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

DanToni knows this team better than Phx coach does. He knows exactly what every player wants to do and what nash like to call. He knows what will work against their d. Knicks should battle hard.

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    DanToni knows this team better than Phx coach does. He knows exactly what every player wants to do and what nash like to call. He knows what will work against their d. Knicks should battle hard.
    dude you can't be serious right now. knicks lost to the celtics who are worse than the suns, they just barely beat philadelphia by 4 points AT HOME, yes they have beat the suns this year already but it was a home game and now it's a different story being at phoenix with the suns looking to even the series up. the suns are 28-9 at home and are on a 5 game win streak i just don't see the knicks ending that streak either.

Goat Milk

I didn't say the knicks were going to win. I said they'll battle hard, and probably will cover the spread. Knicks beat the Suns by 30 last game buddy.

And by the way, the suns are not better than the Celtics. You can't look at oh, this team lost to this team, so they must lose to this team because this team is even better. THat's not how sports works. You look at player matchups, what's at stake, and how coaches respond during the game.

Again, Dantoni knows the suns even better than Gentry does. He knows exactly what nash wants to do and should have some good advice to share with his players, who already are confident they can win after they blew out PHX last time without Mcgrady. Knicks are so much more deadly with Tmac.

According to your logic, NY lost to the celtics (who you say are worse than the suns), but they beat Denver, who are def. better than the suns, and they beat PHX already.

cinaj05
    cinaj05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 917

PHX will win in a blowout, PHX loss @NYK they would be a revenge factor here also NYK are winning and will stop in PHX.

Goat Milk

Cinaj05,

you gave no reasons. your logic doesn't even make sense. After every team loses, they want revenge. Doesn't mean they are going to win (or cover). Also NYK are winning and will stop in PHX? Wtff?

I hope you don't make bets with that kind of logic. Phx struggles with perimeter players. DIdn't you see that in the GS game? Knicks won last time, and are much more deadly a team with Tmac now. He's make making so many plays for other guys.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Phoenix does not lose at home on Friday nights. now covering -11? tough call.

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    DanToni knows this team better than Phx coach does.
    Did you mean he knows Nash, Hill, and Stoudemire better than Gentry does? It's been 2 years, practically everyone from the D'Antoni era have been traded.
    Last edited by 1UP; 03-26-10 at 12:13 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    LOL knicks are not gonna beat Phoenix at home i already know Phoenix is winning this game but i just don't know by how much.

If you already know suns are gonna win then you should also know by how much. Are they still gonna play this game?

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    If you already know suns are gonna win then you should also know by how much. Are they still gonna play this game?
    sorry master NBA capper i don't specialize in point spreads.

kelly804
    kelly804's Avatar Become A Pro!

pho look too easy