darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Denver-Boston discussion!!!!!!!!!!!

My original intention was fading Denver this whole week especially today and Sunday.
    But after closer look, I can't pull the trigger for today game yet.

The situation last night was better to fade Denver, because a lot of bettors jump on Denver. Everyone know by now Denver suck, and if they have a shot to cover a game, definitely the yesterday game.....a nice quote floating around here applied "a team most likely to cover when you least expect them to be" NYN.

For today, Boston seems to be a good call, as Denver display how bad they are in the last few games. Plus RLM look like support Boston call so far. Line came out has Boston -3.5, and quickly jump to -5, now drop back to 4.5 with 70% on Denver.
    I have a feeling these numbers jump up and down like this to lurk people onto Boston side.

Look at Boston last 5 games, they went 4-1, but 4 of the wins are against some sh*tty teams Detroit, NYN, Houston and Dallas (lost to Jazz).
    Last 5 games at home they also went 4-1, but look who do they win NYN, Detroit, Indiana and Washington (lost to Memphis). It should have been 3-2 at home against these bottom feeder teams, as everyone remembers Wizard had their foot on Boston throat until the final minutes.
    So, my thought is, OK Denver is playing bad likely but they could send Boston down to the wire, or take the game straight up.
    Giving a recent form that Denver playing, and seem like Dantley want their players to play at slower pace than Karl. I also leaning UNDER for the game, or Denver TT UNDER 102 (line not come out yet, but I project around these number).
    So leans
    Denver +4.5
    Denver ML
    UNDER 206
    DENVER TT 102 or so.
    What your thoughts.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

I think I like the under

darkenergy

Utah -3
    SAS/Laker UNDER 196
    are what I like also.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Good call with Utah I think. Spurs Lakers game o/u risky. No Bynum. SA spreads the floor w Bonner to keep Odom out of the lane. But I guess the under may be better than the over. Will still come down to the wire on that. Lakers plus 1 is a much better bet. Lakers better off without Bynum for this game. Odom way more versatile against a smaller SA frontline w Bonner and Tonio who are jump shooters. Gasol vs. Duncan, basically cancel. Artest will semi contain Jefferson. Kobe too much for Ginobli and usually shts on defenders like Bogans (i.e. Bruce Bowen in the past)

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I said yesterday morning that Denver was going to save their better effort for Boston, being on national tv. Knicks knew this, I said Knicks would go all out and may win SU because they dont play again until Friday. The better team doesnt always win, you have to look at situations. Now Denver may win SU tonight.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

If you 70% betting on denver, is because, everybody is playing morrison system, who play morrison system whit denver right know is crazy.

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver sucks on the road and are mild against + .500 teams

Den On Road 17-18
    Den vs +. 500 teams 24-13

10 of their last 11 games are against plus 500 teams remember how lal started the season with like 17 games at home

tread lightly but den should cover i like the under here too

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

I like denver

knicksb4chicks
    win skrilla w/ the haddicappin killa
    knicksb4chicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

celtics just arent very good...but i tend to stay away from teams on back to backs especially if its on the road

darkenergy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Good call with Utah I think. Spurs Lakers game o/u risky. No Bynum. SA spreads the floor w Bonner to keep Odom out of the lane. But I guess the under may be better than the over. Will still come down to the wire on that. Lakers plus 1 is a much better bet. Lakers better off without Bynum for this game. Odom way more versatile against a smaller SA frontline w Bonner and Tonio who are jump shooters. Gasol vs. Duncan, basically cancel. Artest will semi contain Jefferson. Kobe too much for Ginobli and usually shts on defenders like Bogans (i.e. Bruce Bowen in the past)
    thank you for your insights

Quote Originally Posted by cala56 View Post
    If you 70% betting on denver, is because, everybody is playing morrison system, who play morrison system whit denver right know is crazy.
    I forgot about the JM B play. Well, I don't like/care JM's A or B of JM bet quite frankly, but wouldn't mind if my pick happens to be his B bet.

darkenergy

Quote Originally Posted by knicksb4chicks View Post
    celtics just arent very good...but i tend to stay away from teams on back to backs especially if its on the road
    If you don't like the game, stay away is always a good choice. But B2B is have very little affect in this game if any, IMO.
    I look at this way, Denver already have Boston in mind when play NYN last night, so I think they conserve their energy for today game.
    Last week, B2B, double OT...bla bla bla...are overrated, an old team like SAS whipped OKL after an OT with ATL the night before, Bucks whipped Denver's a** in Denver after 2OT in Sac the night before.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Look at Boston last 5 games, they went 4-1, but 4 of the wins are against some sh*tty teams Detroit, NYN, Houston and Dallas (lost to Jazz).

Dallas is not a shitty team by the way, and the game was played at Dallas.

darkenergy

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    Look at Boston last 5 games, they went 4-1, but 4 of the wins are against some sh*tty teams Detroit, NYN, Houston and Dallas (lost to Jazz). Dallas is not a shitty team by the way, and the game was played at Dallas.
    Ok, I take it back.
    The fact of NYN beat the sh*t out of them at their home make me put Dallas in that category, but I guess teams do take a night off sometime.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Boston by 2

tmorton
    tmorton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Denver here to cover!

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I don't have a pony in this race...but books are begging you to take Denver +4 one way or another...that's all I'll say on this one.

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

How are they begging you to take Dever at +4?

malay76
    malay76's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will go with Denver tonight

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

well, the loss @ Jazz was a ref special.
    anyway, this will be a good game but nothing heavy. Denver is struggling for focus having locked playoffs and a high seed, all they can think about is the status of Coach Karl. It frankly doesn't look good for his chances to be able to coach them in the playoffs. Possible, but nobody knows. We should all hope for him to beat this throat cancer.
    I know there are some serious Boston doubters/haters on SBR. And some fans like me.
    Watch them tonight and see for yourself on national tv how much better they are now.
    Probably a better chance to see Gino on the jumbotron Friday night playing Kings.
    Standard bet on C's tonight but it could be close. I hope Gino makes an appearance on national tv tonight but that only happens when C's have the game IN THE BAG.

Apexas
    Apexas's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a bit shaky that all the money is going on Denver right now, I was really hoping people would buy Boston. Still, the play has to be Denver to cover and possibly win SU. It seems like all the games on national stages this year tend towards the away team victory or at least a close game.

If trends continue it should be Boston to cover 1H and Denver to rally big in 2H.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver ML

Folks don't seem to understand Denver. Denver have been the same all year. They play well against the top teams and lay eggs against mediocre teams. They'll beat Boston tonight!

Sawsi
    Sawsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm on Denver.

jojo85
    jojo85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 932

fading both denver and boston.

darkenergy

Quote Originally Posted by Apexas View Post
    It's a bit shaky that all the money is going on Denver right now, I was really hoping people would buy Boston. Still, the play has to be Denver to cover and possibly win SU. It seems like all the games on national stages this year tend towards the away team victory or at least a close game. If trends continue it should be Boston to cover 1H and Denver to rally big in 2H.
    Interesting observation buddy

darkenergy

Booked this first
    Denver/Boston UNDER 205.5 2x

I'm strongly lean Denver now, hoping to get 5......I doubt it will get there, but hoping

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Denver covers and Anthony could go big 30s so over 29.5 pts for me! gl

TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtics win.

darkenergy

Quote Originally Posted by TennisBabe View Post
    Celtics win.
    Denver doesn't have to win the game

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    Denver doesn't have to win the game

Bigcheez
    Bigcheez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5585

Celtics will have to play a slow tempo to keep in the game. No way they can run the floor with the Nuggets.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

bavetta = auto play on dog and under

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

man, you guys act like the Celtics are on Medicare !!!

gettin' tired of this stereotype, I tell ya !!!

darkenergy

Booked
    Denver +4.5 4x
    Utah -3 2x
    Orlando + 1.5 2x

all square plays today

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I took Boston to win SU. This is the Celtics time of year where they step it up.

darkenergy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I took Boston to win SU. This is the Celtics time of year where they step it up.
    Yeah, I saw ESPN running the banner that if Boston win, they will clinch the playoff spot....all day.

12 Last