QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Golden State un 235 should we be wiseguys?

Hmm.. thoughts on being a wise guy tomorrow..Under 235 (line probably goes to 298 lol) Previous 3 games in this series even in goldenstate it never went over 235. Should public be faded on over 235 tomorrow? I think so..

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

GSW just way too unpredictable. I would do over or nothing at all. Teams are coming in not even bothering to play defense because they know all they have to do is out score GSW, which can always be done with the way GSW play "defense." I took under I believe ONCE in the last 15 warriors games, and that was against Memphis last week IN MEMPHIS at 232.5. The game only needed 35 points in the 4th quarter to go over. Luckily for me, they only scored 33. But you can expect GSW to score a lot at home as always.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

i said it before n will say it again. never ever bet on warriors under no matter how confident you are. the second you think they will go under, it's better to just stay away from the game. i go with that n more often than not, i will end up with the money i should have lose.

unless you really can't find better play of the nite n desperate to put a bet