PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Petition for lakerboy to reinstate thread

I leave for the weekend to watch March Madness and LB has closed his thread???????

Say it ain't so. It can't be true...

LB personally won me a lot of money. I never followed ALL of his plays, but the majority of them were soooo sooo money!!

It's true the thread got crowded with a bunch of bullshit, but the core posters and followers were die-hards... and not to mention, most of them were astute gamblers who did well when posting picks and opinions on games. We need MORE of that on here and LESS bullshit from haters and retards who can't keep up.

I want to start a petition to bring Lakerboy back to a thread where our group we can discuss and pick games. (If that can't be accomplished on SBR- let's start an e-mail group or come up with another idea)

Everyone who is in favor of Lakerboy coming back needs to speak up and give your internet signature on this thread

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I'm going to petition that there are no more petitions like this.

FireMedic1614
    FireMedic1614's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah let it go already stop feeding the beast

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by FireMedic1614 View Post
    yeah let it go already stop feeding the beast
    It's not that -- I don't mind the fact that people let their appreciation for LB be known -- but good grief, there are like 7 of these threads already if you just do a quick search.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

its not gonna happen payton. im still here and as active as always. if guys were better detectives the last 2 nights they would have made money off my Tips. i am now a tipster.
    Points Awarded:

PAYTON20 gave lakerboy 28 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

tatmoto
    tatmoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    its not gonna happen payton. im still here and as active as always. if guys were better detectives the last 2 nights they would have made money off my Tips. i am now a tipster.
    I could not find anything on the page. I wish I saw your pick about the game tonite. It really hurt me tonite on the teaser which were relied on the Den. Like i'm not down enough

PAYTON20

Sorry for the repetition. Like I said I haven't been on the thread over the weekend- was in San Jose enjoying the Huskies march to the Sweet 16! Some of the guys on LB's thread were really cool, and I was only around for like a month haha. I'd be sad to see it go is all...

Anyhow, I think it's stupid how people try to blame you. Stay in touch man I'd love to talk games and get your advice and tips. And if this is how it ends, I'll always be in the GREEN from your picks

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by tatmoto View Post
    I could not find anything on the page. I wish I saw your pick about the game tonite. It really hurt me tonite on the teaser which were relied on the Den. Like i'm not down enough
    This is the shit I'm talking about. LB doesn't control whether or not you log onto this thread and find his post in time for the game

Win some you lose some. Let's get our guys together and start a e-mail group or we could even do a chat room... The real gamblers who want to discuss games and get advice- not complain about missing a post or losing a bet shit

I say some of the dudes get together to keep at least something going... Paco, my main man, I know he's in!! chrislau where you at, Flopa3, flyfisher,tealish, gopi, williams22, mr twiz, krazey shit I'm just naming people off the top of my head...

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

If you are not good enough to win on your own, you should give up this little hobby of yours. LB still gives out tips on who he's leaning towards, you just have to do some research. But then again, that would require that you actually WORK at something to make money. Heaven forbid.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    This is the shit I'm talking about. LB doesn't control whether or not you log onto this thread and find his post in time for the game

Win some you lose some. Let's get our guys together and start a e-mail group or we could even do a chat room... The real gamblers who want to discuss
    games and get advice- not
    complain about missing a post
    or losing a bet shit
    I say some of the dudes get together to keep at least something going... Paco, my
    main man, I know he's in!!
    chrislau where you at, Flopa3,
    flyfisher,tealish, gopi,
    williams22, mr twiz, krazey shit
    I'm just naming people off the
    top of my head..

yo Payton, check out MTs thread, all the old guys are all on there.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by anjaru View Post
    If you are not good enough to win on your own, you should give up this little hobby of yours. LB still gives out tips on who he's leaning towards, you just have to do some research. But then again, that would require that you actually WORK at something to make money. Heaven forbid.
    You know nothing. I just recently followed a couple of LB's picks. I made 3 grand betting on my own in the last month and my starting bankroll was 300 bucks. You're obviously just bitter and another hater to add to the list. Funny shit I tell ya...

This is why I'm proposing the e-mail group or chat room....

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    yo Payton, check out MTs thread, all the old guys are all on there.
    Ahhha how could I forget MidgetTossers

The pumpkin throwing up candy corn in a toilet????

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

You know nothing. I just recently followed a couple of LB's picks. I made 3 grand betting on my own in the last month and my starting bankroll was 300 bucks. You're obviously just bitter and another hater to add to the list. Funny shit I tell ya...

This is why I'm proposing the e
    -mail group or chat
    room....
    I've been in MTs thread since he started it and there hasn't been shit like what that guy posted yet. Just all the LB Threas regulars giving insight on plays. BTW, LB and Paco stop by everyday and give their insight. So it's basically LBs old thread minus his posted plays.

anjaru

I guarantee you LB is sick of leechers like you. Sure you can tail his ass like a love sick puppy, but what the hell do you do for him?

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

It is actually better this way because it forces people to actually think on their own and then they might actually learn something

PAYTON20

I guarantee you LB is sick of leechers like you. Sure you can tail his ass like a love sick puppy, but what the hell do you do for him?
    Again, my friend, you know nothing

You're the leecher not me boy

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by S.K.M. View Post

It is actually better this way because it forces people to actually think on their own and then they might actually learn something
    Yes I see your point SKM... I, however, always did think on my own. I don't see how people don't when their own money is on the line Shows what sheep people can be....

I'd still love to see the guys from LB's thread continue what was going on there!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh, they are. Just look for the new thread that's 3 days old and has over 20,000 views...

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Yes I see your point SKM... I, however, always did think on my own. I don't see how people don't when their own money is on the line Shows what sheep people can be....

I'd still love to see the guys from LB's thread continue what was going on there!
    MT's thread has all the guys from LB's thread. LB has been posting tips as he said and some of them have been a little tricky but some of them have been obvious IMO. However, everyone is so used to just seeing his play in bold and tailing it that they cannot decipher his tips. I think everyone is gonna learn a lot faster under the current format. Go check out that forum and you can almost see heads exploding they are thinking so hard

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

LB wasn't the god of NBA handicapping. He was good but no reason to lose your marbles over this loss.

I remember one game where he said 'raptors 100%'... they were playing the rockets in houston, i put 1000$ on the rockets, and houston won by over 25 points. Handicapping isn't about following somebody, where's the fun in that? Just bet on what you're good at, and keep doing it.

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Oh, they are. Just look for the new thread that's 3 days old and has over 20,000 views...
    lol I'm obviously behind in the game....

Man leave for a weekend and miss soo much

I'll check it out thanks suicidekings-- i hope that isn't a Sactown Kings reference?

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    LB wasn't the god of NBA handicapping. He was good but no reason to lose your marbles over this loss.

I remember one game where he said 'raptors 100%'... they were playing the rockets in houston, i put 1000$ on the rockets, and houston won by over 25 points. Handicapping isn't about following somebody, where's the fun in that? Just bet on what you're good at, and keep doing it.
    Good Story

Like I said, you win some, you lose some. Why would you ever lay a grand on the Craptors anyways? What a joke

I bet a grand on Lakers -1.5 @ Suns when LB said 50X... I should've bet 50X but I just didn't have that much in my account ha...

So that doesn't really mean anything to me

lunchbawks
    NB#

i put a grand on houston!

if you've been following my thread you'd know i don't tail anyone really. when a good game comes up ill bet it, ill stalk lines for days and place no bets!

anjaru

Again, my friend, you know nothing

You're the leecher not me boy
    Hey, I'm not the one that started a thread pleading for LB to come back so I could make money off of him. Do you even know what leecher means? I've never requested once for LB's input on a game.

For the record I have nothing against LB, he's very good at what he does. But it's comical when you guys make it seem like you adore his friendship and company, when really you just want the next sure pick to bankroll your addiction.

lunchbawks
    NB#

his thead was annoying mostly. too many idiots demanding the next pick.

"lb what do you think about this under'.. blah blah

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    i put a grand on houston!

if you've been following my thread you'd know i don't tail anyone really. when a good game comes up ill bet it, ill stalk lines for days and place no bets!
    everyone keeps referencing tailing LB like I followed his every single pick

I agree with your style more lunchbawks, and I will check out your thread.

People just have different styles and that is fine. LB's is obviously much more aggressive and he has a ton of followers so some people must like that style...

PAYTON20

Hey, I'm not the one that started a thread pleading for LB to come back so I could make money off of him. Do you even know what leecher means? I've never requested once for LB's input on a game.

For the record I have nothing against LB, he's very good at what he does. But it's comical when you guys make it seem like you adore his friendship and company, when really you just want the next sure pick to bankroll your addiction.
    You just keep getting colder and colder man. Just give it up...
    I actually went on the thread to discuss and have a good time with the guys. So once again you're wrong and spewing on an issue you have no knowledge on

anjaru

I leave for the weekend to watch March Madness and LB has closed his thread???????

Say it ain't so. It can't be true...

LB personally won me a lot of money. I never followed ALL of his plays, but the majority of them were soooo sooo money!!

It's true the thread got crowded with a bunch of bullshit, but the core posters and followers were die-hards... and not to mention, most of them were astute gamblers who did well when posting picks and opinions on games. We need MORE of that on here and LESS bullshit from haters and retards who can't keep up.

I want to start a petition to bring Lakerboy back to a thread where our group we can discuss and pick games. (If that can't be accomplished on SBR- let's start an e-mail group or come up with another idea)

Everyone who is in favor of Lakerboy coming back needs to speak up and give your internet signature on this thread

You just flat out said HE won you a lot of money. Yeah, I'm sure you were there to just DISCUSS basketball with everyone else and that's all you did. I'm done with this issue I'll let you go back to writing LB a love poem for him to return.

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

you guys are pathetic

PAYTON20

You just flat out said HE won you a lot of money. Yeah, I'm sure you were there to just DISCUSS basketball with everyone else and that's all you did. I'm done with this issue I'll let you go back to writing LB a love poem for him to return.
    It's pretty funny you are still arguing this. If you would've read the thread above... I only got to follow a few of LB's picks... I went big on the Lakers -1.5 @ Suns and that is the main reason for him winning me money.
    I would actually go on the thread and take the opposing side of LB and tried to explain to people why I thought that way

You can keep talkin shit all you want but you were never on the thread
    Farewell bro

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

0 signatures in this thread for the petition...lol

payton im guessing this thread isnt going the way you wanted it to

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by Vincepcion View Post
    0 signatures in this thread for the petition...lol

payton im guessing this thread isnt going the way you wanted it to
    This thread is a fly trap for haters

Like the avatar though... Joe Carter was a monster. You from Toronto?

Aguing with haters and drinking is almost as entertaining as betting on sports

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Hey, I'm not the one that started a thread pleading for LB to come back so I could make money off of him. Do you even know what leecher means? I've never requested once for LB's input on a game. For the record I have nothing against LB, he's very good at what he does. But it's comical when you guys make it seem like you adore his friendship and company, when really you just want the next sure pick to bankroll your addiction.
    What's so wrong about asking LB's opinion on a game or pick? Isn't this what this site is here for? To get as much information on a play before making it? Are you for real dood? You just said LB is good at what he does so why not pick his brain and make an informative play rather than "just doing it on your own" like you said. If you really believed this, you would not be in this thread or site. Why are you such a hater? We're all here to make money are we not? Even though your posts are retarded and you don't know what you're talking about, I still want you to win and take the "Man's" money. For real though, stop hating.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

BTW Anjaru, since you feel that way about the peeps who used to tail LB on his picks, I will def go ape-sh*t if I see you post anything on the new thread.

12 Last