Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

This was the easiest pick on the nba card. Even the ML....

The people who said this was fishy got problems.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Good call Pauly.

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Nice call Pauly

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Patrickz0rs View Post
    This was the easiest pick on the nba card. Even the ML.... The people who said this was fishy got problems.
    It was fishy, b/c Utah is the better team, from a better conference. I had the line at -3 using power ratings, but Utah has been killing the Eastern conference on the road lately

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Craptors I can't believe these scrubs are an 8 seed right now!

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

I suppose the game ball for the Jazz should go to Deron with 18 points, 16, assists, 8 boards, and 4 steals. But I voted for the Derozan/Wright duo who in a combined 58 minutes grabbed a combined 3 boards, and dished out a combined 1 assist.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    This is the most lopsided spot on the card I have the Jazz capped at -11 didn't Vegas learn from the Orlando mishap on Monday?? Or is this a setup? Cause there will be no one in their right mind on the Raptors
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pauly the jazz were -7.5 over raps in Utah (huge home court adv) and now your saying they are 11 pt faves on the road. Raps will cover the spread and win the game - you watch.
    You might be right because this is my adopted team and I try to stay away from making plays on them especially when the line don't match my own because if it looks to good to be true it probably is but if they do win in the area of 11 I am going to kick myself in the ass
    I have decided to stay away from this game good luck on who you bet on this game
    I love the Jazz though so I am always looking for a reason to play them which is the wrong thing to do but I am proud of myself tonight because I am backing off the Jazz play and enjoying the game

I'm glad my team won though

First 12