Fishballs
    Fishballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

why ORL getting the +1 not aTL?

why is it the ORL r the dogs here not ATL?

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Orlando on the Road, Hawks 4th best team in the east. Screams sucker bet to the casual public which will cause them to take the Hawks or stay away, when in actuality this is an easy cover for the Magic.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

Orlando's 3 games vs. Atlanta this year (All are wins)

93-76
    113-81
    104-86

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by OverUnder View Post
    Orlando's 3 games vs. Atlanta this year (All are wins)

93-76
    113-81
    104-86
    So why are they a dog?

Fishballs
    Fishballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice nice , i smell money on Magic

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess because they are hot right now since 3/8 they only lost 3 games by a total of 5 points combined

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

hawks should never be dogs on their home court, but magic +1 is the play

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

ATL is a strong home team.

Fading them @home is a mistake.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

I'm assuming one of those blowout losses above was in ATL, though, right?

tealish
    tealish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta hasn't been playing the same of late. Even at home. Magic +1 is the paly

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL tied for 3rd best record in East, if you consider that they swept Bos, ATL is the 3rd best team in East, but they have a very flawed defensive strategy when it comes to Superman, they should play him straight up instead of allowing the Magic to shoot open 3's, plus the Hawks are chokers down the stretches in games, I am a Hawks follower living in ATL and I hate to say it but either bet on the Magic or stay away

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks are the play WED..They wont get swept..Magic let down game tomorrow..Gl with your plays but im big on hawks WED...

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

Magic are not on a B2B as well, Magic is the play, Line will be Magic -1.5 at game time. Count on it.

QUEST001

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post

Coming from a good capper...

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    So why are they a dog?

Because it's very hard to get a season sweep against a good team like hawks.
    Points Awarded:

QUEST001 gave pronk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post

Because it's very hard to get a season sweep against a good team like hawks.
    This is like saying just because the coin came up heads 3 times in a row it will be tails this time. When in actuality it is 50/50 every time. You can not base your plays off of that. The Magic are playing great right now, and they are well rested. Cleveland is also still catchable for the #1 seed in the east, and the Magic need this win or else their division title will be in jeopardy. Not let down game here, get the Magic at +1 while you can tonight.

QUEST001

Magic are not on a B2B as well, Magic is the play, Line will be Magic -1.5 at game time. Count on it.
    I hope U are right..I love free points..+1.5 atl at home will be a true gift..

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

do the magic even need this game? the hawks need to secure a postseason berth.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

Yes, Atlanta players definitely should not lock in their bets until gametime.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

I just find it hard to take Atlanta here when every game has been a blow out, 2 of the games the Magic were without Jameer Nelson, they had 38 year old Anthony Johnson playing 20 minutes a game running the point lol.

QUEST001

This is like saying just because the coin came up heads 3 times in a row it will be tails this time. When in actuality it is 50/50 every time. You can not base your plays off of that. The Magic are playing great right now, and they are well rested. Cleveland is also still catchable for the #1 seed in the east, and the Magic need this win or else their division title will be in jeopardy. Not let down game here, get the Magic at +1 while you can tonight.
    Its not like flipping a coin look back and do your homework..A home favorite rarely gets swept. It did happend today with Pistons (Rare.) I have been tracking this trend for ten years..The home team is favored and has already lost 3 of 4 games to that team in season..Take the favorite tomorrow..Trust me on this..You would be up units if you follow this type of play..Didn't work today it will work tomorrow..Don't get me wrong I like the Magic..Just not tomorrow..

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Yea....Howard is just way to dominant inside...Hawks cant match up with him

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Hawks in this one, so I guess magic should be the play. Horrible month in the NBA for me.

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

You're asking why the home team with a 28-7 record is the favorite?

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Catch Cleveland? I don't think so. Catch the Lakers, could be.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

Quest, that is a good point especially that you have been tracking it the last 10 years. I just like to view things as a game by game basis, never been a systems guy, definitely will look into it if you prove me wrong tomorrow. Best of Luck Everyone with all your plays!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I'm assuming one of those blowout losses above was in ATL, though, right?

No dont overlook into that game. Hawks were doing okay in that game and then orl caught fire(3's) in the 3rd. Atl was up or close at ht. Hawks just dont match up with the magic and woodson has said its his worst nightmare playoff matchup. I think the hawks will bring some energy tonight. At the same time orlando might want to let them know beyond a reasonable doubt that its hopeless.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

Quote Originally Posted by 1UP View Post
    You're asking why the home team with a 28-7 record is the favorite?
    No, I am asking why the team that has beaten that team 3 times already this year all by 17 or more points is the underdog.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST001 View Post
    Its not like flipping a coin look back and do your homework..A home favorite rarely gets swept. It did happend today with Pistons (Rare.) I have been tracking this trend for ten years..The home team is favored and has already lost 3 of 4 games to that team in season..Take the favorite tomorrow..Trust me on this..You would be up units if you follow this type of play..Didn't work today it will work tomorrow..Don't get me wrong I like the Magic..Just not tomorrow..
    The Jazz swept Portland and San Antonio this year

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to take the Magic inside presence with Marcin and Howard are unmatched and the perimeter shooting from Carter Nelson and others are helping them break away in the East. Hawks a gassed in this situation even if I lose today I can feel comfortable that I chose the better team overall.Look for Horford to get in trouble early trying to bang down low eventually marvin WIlliams will start shooting desperate 3s

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line movement indicating one sided action on Magic has move 2 cents some places

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

strange line together with jazz-3. its like vegas called us to pick jazz n magic

hawk simply cant handle the superman.. it's like last season when hawk cant handle celtics. magic can choke a lot in the game, but once they start using howard, hawk will get no answer, imo

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

I mean if the Magic have a hot night shooting the 3 this will not even be close, it will be another blow out again. Game 1 they made 10 3's (won by 17) Game 2 they made 12 3's (won by 32), and Game 3 they only made 7 3's (won by 18). So when they go off like in Game 2 they win by 32, and when they have a typical night from the 3 point line like in game 1 and 3 they won by 17 and 18. If I lose this play tomorrow then so be it, but I know I made the right decision.

dannynoo
    dannynoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Orlando has a much better record in their last 10, I find this relevant because they've played a lot of the same teams leading up to this game.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.

Also Rashard Lewis has been lights out as of late, another sign pointing towards a big night from downtown for the Magic

12 Last