Bones402
    Bones402's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking Magic myself but it seems like a situation where it seems to good to be true based on what has happened between these two teams this year thus far

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning Hawks on this one.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Bones402 View Post
    I was thinking Magic myself but it seems like a situation where it seems to good to be true based on what has happened between these two teams this year thus far
    Just what they want you to think

Fishballs
    Fishballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck to all ATL

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

As of right now, I have a pretty big lean on Orlando.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line movement almost never lies

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Line movement almost never lies
    False.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

This is a very big game for Atlanta so they may be more focused from the jump, but throughout the season thus far the play has been to go against the Hawks in the 1st quarter and take them in the second half when they play good teams at home. For some reason they usually get off to sluggish starts in Atlanta when facing quality teams, but always seem turn it on later to at least make the game competitive.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    This is a very big game for Atlanta so they may be more focused from the jump, but throughout the season thus far the play has been to go against the Hawks in the 1st quarter and take them in the second half when they play good teams at home. For some reason they usually get off to sluggish starts in Atlanta when facing quality teams, but always seem turn it on later to at least make the game competitive.
    Magic outscored them 54 -25 in the second half of there only game in ATL this year.

n1co35
    n1co35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3575

this game is a no play for me.

Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

I like Orlando here, GL.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OverUnder View Post

Magic outscored them 54 -25 in the second half of there only game in ATL this year.
    How much faith are you putting in a single game? Who's to say that the Hawks don't reverse that this time? This game came out as a pk for me. I have no particular lean on the side of this game yet, and see no reason to play it early, if at all. I do, however, love the Over 195.5.
    Points Awarded:

QUEST001 gave suicidekings 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The Jazz swept Portland and San Antonio this year
    How many more of those type palys can U find? U will find many more good plays where the home team on the 4th game of season series rarley gets swept by that team.. Remember the rule only applies when home team is favored. This is case with ATL WED even though only favored by a point. It holds true more when home team favored by more than 5..It's a trend.. Good job finding that about Jazz...

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

I'm staying away from this coin toss. Good luck ya'll.

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Why anyone would ever take Orlando in this spot is completely beyond me. This is the smallest fave the Hawks have been at home all year, smaller than Cleveland was. I know, I know everyone screams how bad of a matchup Orlando is for the Hawks, and how they have handed it to them 3 times this year. With that being said, Atl should at least be a 3 point fave here. I would wager every penny I have that if they played 20 times in ATL, that ATL would win at least 11 of them. Over the course of the year the Hawks have been a great home team, and I will take them all day every day laying just 1.
    Points Awarded:

QUEST001 gave NBAStats 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAWKS 10x

Fishballs
    Fishballs's Avatar Become A Pro!

the more people likes ATL, the more ill take Magic

i like 50 50

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Atlanta needs wins they've been struggling. ATL is much more athletic than Orlando, faster, and they're out for blood after this recent streak of theirs.

Rachard lewis can cool down just as fast as he heats up, OVERUNDER i don't believe this has any impact on my decision. Ill see where i stand tomorrow, Definitly a game to keep an eye on.

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

If both teams play at full effort level all game I still like the Hawks. But add to that the chance the Magic decide not to play defense like they did in Miami the other night, and I really like the Hawks. The Magic looked like they could care less in that game, and were lucky to get it to OT and get a win. They were outworked all night by an inferior Miami team. The way the Magic have owned the Hawks, there is zero chance that Atlanta plays without any intensity in this game. With that added in, I really like the Hawks. Certainly not a lock by any means, but nothing is.
    Points Awarded:

lunchbawks gave NBAStats 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jak
    Jak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless Dwight gets into foul trouble this should be a easy game for Orlando

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

This is up to 1.5 now with 75% of the public on Orlando. I really think the books are trying to throw us off here.

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

its about matchup problems... magic win this one big !! its a statement game for them, possible preview of a round 2 matchup.

gabbysabe
    gabbysabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can you not like ORL?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Orlando 1st quarter and 1st half... Hawks 2nd half. Thank me later

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

hawks tied for 3rd spot, magic have a cushion for the 2 seed. would lean to the home team at a pick em here.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

reverse line movement indicates that atlanta is the play here. with that said I will be passing. best of luck all

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Magic have won the last 4 at Atlanta. Hawks are tough at home but Magic will continue to hold the upper hand. Magic +2.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two words Dwight Howard undeniable post presence all season long he gets his 56th Double Double tonight

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Atlanta needs wins they've been struggling. ATL is much more athletic than Orlando, faster, and they're out for blood after this recent streak of theirs.

Rachard lewis can cool down just as fast as he heats up, OVERUNDER i don't believe this has any impact on my decision. Ill see where i stand tomorrow, Definitly a game to keep an eye on.

11-5 in the last 16 games . Thats 20% of the schedule- im not sure how much there struggling although i do agree they want and need this game more.

1UP
    1UP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Thanks to all who acted with such deliberate ignorance about how superior Orlando were over Atlanta... at Phillips, mind you.

You forced my no play/Toronto +3 bet into a substitution Atlanta ML pay day.

First 12