Lou-Hoozer
    Lou-Hoozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Cle at a +212 to WIN IT ALL!!!

Have you ever seen a better 12 man roster than this?

Starters
    Mo Williams
    Anthony Parker
    LBJ
    Antawn Jamison
    Shaq

Bench
    Andy
    Delonte West
    J.J Hickson
    Jamario Moon
    Big Z
    Jawad Williams
    Daniel Gibson

This team will get it done!!!

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

its +135 at my book

Lou-Hoozer

WSEX has it on the exchange for +212

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

LOL - thats not the best roster ever. Are you kidding yourself? Did you watch basketball before 2000. The lakers and celtics of the 80's had better rosters. The 1983 sixers were more stacked.

Lou-Hoozer

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    LOL - thats not the best roster ever. Are you kidding yourself? Did you watch basketball before 2000. The lakers and celtics of the 80's had better rosters. The 1983 sixers were more stacked.
    Those were some very good teams indeed but as long as this team wins it this year (I think there is a great chance for that) I would have to say that this cavs team is the most talented and versatile team to ever play ball together in the NBA. I think cuz of LBJ they have uncharted chemistry, They can out run any team in the league, they have overall very good shooting and ofcourse the staple of their great D. They have so much depth with size and quickness that they can play any style of ball at anytime and that means doom to all the teams they will face in the playoffs! Including the Lakers! LB

masterinsport
    masterinsport's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

jackny
    jackny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou-Hoozer View Post
    Yes, I have.

And they won't win, again.

Lou-Hoozer

Quote Originally Posted by jackny View Post
    Yes, I have.

Great refference and explanation JACK.....

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jackny View Post
    Yes, I have.

You learn from your mistakes and become stronger. I'll be enjoying this years final for sure!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Starters
    Mo Williams
    Anthony Parker
    LBJ
    Antawn Jamison
    Shaq

Bench
    Andy
    Delonte West
    J.J Hickson
    Jamario Moon
    Big Z
    Jawad Williams
    Daniel Gibson

+212 is a terrible return on an investment like this. You're betting on them to win 16 playoff games against better and better teams. You'd be better off on a 2 team parlay at +260 on any busy night in the regular season or even just two individual games where you roll over the winnings from the first game.

Futures just tie up your money for a long time and for a price (in this case) that doesn't make the investment worthwhile.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Did everyone forget the egg that Clevelands back court laid in the Eastern conference finals last year? What makes you think anything different will happen this year? I can see it all now, Mo and Delonte playin like dog shit again. Orlando has a better roster BTW. Everyone sees Cleveland/James beat up on the weak teams in the east every night and thinks "oh man, they are the best team in ball." I really could care less that they beat LA twice either, 2 regular season games is a very small and weak sample.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Did everyone forget the egg that Clevelands back court laid in the Eastern conference finals last year? What makes you think anything different will happen this year? I can see it all now, Mo and Delonte playin like dog shit again. Orlando has a better roster BTW. Everyone sees Cleveland/James beat up on the weak teams in the east every night and thinks "oh man, they are the best team in ball." I really could care less that they beat LA twice either, 2 regular season games is a very small and weak sample.

i said that last week as well. the magic have the deepest team in the nba. anyways we all have our own opinions.

Lou-Hoozer

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    +212 is a terrible return on an investment like this. You're betting on them to win 16 playoff games against better and better teams. You'd be better off on a 2 team parlay at +260 on any busy night in the regular season or even just two individual games where you roll over the winnings from the first game.

Futures just tie up your money for a long time and for a price (in this case) that doesn't make the investment worthwhile.
    I definately see your point of view but IMO parlays are a complete joke and I will NEVER do one. If you were to ever consider one you might as well take the busy night in the NBA take a eary game put -110 down to win 100, if it goes thru take your 210 and put it down to win 189 on another later game and if that goes thru you turned it into +300.

I just think the Cavs are really going to take care of biz this year, I've watched every game of theres and I just believe they are on a mission that they will complete. If you have a large BR you can put down 1K and get back 2100! With my confidence in the Cavs this year I think its a great investment!!

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

12 man roster you ask? First thing that came to mind was 99/00 Blazers that lost 15 pt lead to Lakers in 4 qtr of game 7;

Scottie Pippen
    Brian Grant
    Rasheed Wallace
    Steve Smith
    Damon Stoudamire
    Bonzi Wells
    Sabonis
    Greg Anthony
    Stacey Augmon
    Detlef Schrempf
    Jermain ONeal

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Other than a game winning shot missed in game one from the baseline, DeLonte's numbers were actually very good. Mo Gotti wore down and cost the Cavs the series.

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

Some of those Kings teams were hella deep too. Doesn't matter once you go against elite length ... ie Lakers & San Antonio swapping the trophy back and forth the last decade

blanc0
    blanc0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

i dont see em winning it all tbh...
    shit s just gotta start happening at some point

The fiddler

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i said that last week as well. the magic have the deepest team in the nba. anyways we all have our own opinions.
    Funny that the Cavs were a 6 to 1 favorite over the Magic in last year's series. The better team lost last year. Shit happens. I serioiusly doubt Orlando will pull off a second major upset in back to back years.

The fiddler

Starters
    Mo Williams
    Anthony Parker
    LBJ
    Antawn Jamison
    Shaq

Bench
    Andy
    Delonte West
    J.J Hickson
    Jamario Moon
    Big Z
    Jawad Williams
    Daniel Gibson

DWest and Anderson should be starting or at least see most of the minutes. And Z and Leon Powe should be first off the bench. Shaq and Jamison are very much overrated at this stage of their careers.

Lou-Hoozer

You are correct about them laying a egg last year, however this is a very different team- they have made moves to adjust to the promblems they encountered last year by getting Parker who is a bigger guard and a decent defender, Also getting Moon who can defend most guards or swingmen. Not to mention getting Shaq specificaly for Howard! And now they have added Jamison who will help greatly in any series against the other elite.

Back to Mo and Delonte- Now they have more playoff experience which they really did not have last year and it hurt them.

And lets not forget the MVP of the league keeps getting better and better! Ya I know its pretty scary....

PS- Cavs in "one year" have basically switched out Wally, Big Ben, Sasha, Joe Smith for Shaq, Parker, Moon and Jamison!!!! C'mon think about it!!!!

Lou-Hoozer

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy View Post
    12 man roster you ask? First thing that came to mind was 99/00 Blazers that lost 15 pt lead to Lakers in 4 qtr of game 7;

Scottie Pippen
    Brian Grant
    Rasheed Wallace
    Steve Smith
    Damon Stoudamire
    Bonzi Wells
    Sabonis
    Greg Anthony
    Stacey Augmon
    Detlef Schrempf
    Jermain ONeal

You know I was a BIG fan of that team... I really was rooting for them all the way but the one thing they lacked was a extreme dominant force like the Cavs have with King James

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I definately see your point of view but IMO parlays are a complete joke and I will NEVER do one. If you were to ever consider one you might as well take the busy night in the NBA take a eary game put -110 down to win 100, if it goes thru take your 210 and put it down to win 189 on another later game and if that goes thru you turned it into +300.

I just think the Cavs are really going to take care of biz this year, I've watched every game of theres and I just believe they are on a mission that they will complete. If you have a large BR you can put down 1K and get back 2100! With my confidence in the Cavs this year I think its a great investment!!
    It's still tying up your money for a long time at relatively low odds. Even if Cleveland wins it all, think about how much you're earning per win.