kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

bos @ uta -4.5

i think utah will win this game and run boston out of the building, boston is old and a few good games will come to an end against a good home team in utah jazz what are your thoughts guys?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

my feeling is the same, but you might be better to jsut wait here as Boston is the public team/play.. Also Boston's MO is they play the 1H strong and Utah usally doesn't against good teams. anyways, i wouldn't be surprised to see boston winning at half time or vey close game. Utah will pull away in the 4Q imo..

dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

my initial thoughts were towards utah at home, but haven't looked at it in depth yet

kobefanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    my feeling is the same, but you might be better to jsut wait here as Boston is the public team/play.. Also Boston's MO is they play the 1H strong and Utah usally doesn't against good teams. anyways, i wouldn't be surprised to see boston winning at half time or vey close game. Utah will pull away in the 4Q imo..
    they might keep it close in the 1st half, but boston will tire out in the 2nd half, i think them being embarassed in boston earlier in the year will be a plus factor too

kobefanatic

utah is a hostile environment to play in, i think that big mouth KG will not taunt a lot tomorrow

masterinsport
    masterinsport's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade bos

kobefanatic

i hope boozer will stand up to KG to shut his filthy mouth up

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

What is Utah's injury situation?

DavidWoodley
    DavidWoodley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I honestly feel like this game could go either ay fellas. I would suggest playing IUPUI in the CBI tourney and not sweat this one out

kobefanatic

public seems to be on boston right?

Muddy
    Muddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3671

Leaning Jazz also but ehh...
    I like the under much much better. Boston playing good D, tough court, Jazz has some injuries--okur, and I think kirilenko

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    utah is a hostile environment to play in, i think that big mouth KG will not taunt a lot tomorrow
    celtics hearing is gone, but hearings aids have helped

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

my book gives me an extra point for 2 fave teams per league (vip).

I said to myself I would only take Boston if Kirilenko is out, and within the last hour it was announced he is not playing tonight. Okur is still questionable.
    Went Boston +6 and +8.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

No play for me. As a boston fan this team is very frustrating as you dont know which team will show up. I very rarely play any boston games as a general rule but you got to remember Boston has been much better on the road than at home. This is far from being easy money as one might think at first glance.

Just tread lightly whichever way you go.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWoodley View Post
    I honestly feel like this game could go either ay fellas. I would suggest playing IUPUI in the CBI tourney and not sweat this one out
    out of my two basketball plays today, Utah -4.5 is one and IUPUI is the other, but everyone is on princeton, still confident though.

the only other BOS @ UTH game i remember was one of the most entertaining games i've ever seen. utah pulled away in 4th coming from behind and took it. (and i won also...)

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah -4.5 is my favourite side on the board today, but that's not saying much. Lots of funky line movement and when I look at the board I see the books profiting big today. Tread lightly.

Unicorn7
    Unicorn7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    my book gives me an extra point for 2 fave teams per league (vip).

I said to myself I would only take Boston if Kirilenko is out, and within the last hour it was announced he is not playing tonight. Okur is still questionable.
    Went Boston +6 and +8.
    I like VIP. and Nine. Hard to join now but I am grand fathered in
    np lay for me here

nivekk1400
    nivekk1400's Avatar Become A Pro!

dammmmmm

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Boston is playing their 9th game in 14 days and their 3rd road game in 5 days. This is the last game of the road trip for Boston and the Mavs cruised to an easy 30 pt victory against the Hornets the other day. AK47 is out but Okur is playing, and AK47 helps this team a lot but they have great role players and at -4.5 you are basically picking the winner. Deron will abuse Rondo, Wesley MAthews will hit some 3's along with Korver. Millsap and Boozer will get a lot of points in the point. Jazz all day fav pick of the day!

SkivChef
    SkivChef's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Jazzzzzzzzz!

Lee Jones
    Lee Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Just play the under, it is a way better play imo...

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

I think it is the jazz at -4.5. The Jerry Sloan coached team is that you better work hard and care or you are on my shit list, there is no superstar gets special treatment. Living in Utah I have heard Sloan say it of all his players, "Hey we pay these guys a lot of money to play, we should be busting our but out there all the time." I have heard talk that this part of the NBA seasoon just too many players don't care and just go through the motions, well that is so anti-Jerry Sloan that if you don't bust your ass then you are on Sloan's shit list and nobody want to be on that list, just ask Andre. He bout got shipped out of here cuz he was pouting a few years ago, but they patched it up and when healthy he bust his ass or doesn't play, well that goes for all of them. Just ask Stockton and Malone, Sloan never babied thier asses. Jazz will come out and play. If the celtics are beat down from the long road trip, this is not the team to let up. Now if celtics were in Denver, I would be worried picking denver.

PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah Jazz just a good team at home, only 8 losses and Boston is getting old...Gotta go Utah

kobefanatic

boston just got ranned out of th building and that big filthy mouth KG scored only 13 points what a loser