michalis
    michalis's Avatar Become A Pro!

why are people bothered by people that tail

you get these jokers coming onto this forums and insulting people for not being man enough to make their own plays and following others blah blah blah

what is your problem? the fact that you are bothered by other people's success and the attention they are getting says a lot about your person, and none of it is good

if only people would mind their own business

ps - the truth is many of these 'people' did tail as well, but apparently only on the loosing plays and are bitter about it, I wonder how come they tailed since they are so independent and not tools and smart and all that shit

Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yea I can't stand pricks like that

white7299
    white7299's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

sooo true and the worst part about it is that they say they have there own plays but never post them

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't hate on people that tail, but I do believe that it's in every gamblers best interest to be self sufficient. Even the best cappers suffer cold streaks so if you're tailing, you're subjected to the highs and lows. If you're jumping between cappers to tail then you're tasked with determining who's hot and who's not, which leaves you another step removed from the process, and you'll never be able to 100% capitalize on that capper's successes.

I find it far more intuitive to actually analyze the lines and market activity myself, and I don't really understand why you'd want to give up that control over your money to someone else who's in no way accountable to you.