OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

The Official LakerBoy Appreciation Thread

Thanks for the insight and advice LB, sorry to see it end. I began to think I was a good NBA capper this season when in actuality you made about 75% or my plays for me. Keep up the great work man, as I am sure you will. I will try to do the same.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by OverUnder View Post
    Thanks for the insight and advice LB, sorry to see it end. I began to think I was a good NBA capper this season when in actuality you made about 75% or my plays for me. Keep up the great work man, as I am sure you will. I will try to do the same.
    OverUnder, How sorry are you to see it end? A little or a lot? When you write "about" 75% would you lean closer to 74 or 76%? How sure are you he will keep up the good work? Would you bet more than 1x on that? Please get back to me soon, I need to know five minutes ago.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    OverUnder, How sorry are you to see it end? A little or a lot? When you write "about" 75% would you lean closer to 74 or 76%? How sure are you he will keep up the good work? Would you bet more than 1x on that? Please get back to me soon, I need to know five minutes ago.
    ummmmm still in grade 3 are we?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    ummmmm still in grade 3 are we?
    I was just breaking balls as it is part of what was annoying about the thread. Maybe you should have pointed your hate at those posters instead of me. I didn`t drive him away.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Where did he go? What happened?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6423

What the? He's gone? What forum so I can follow?

If u read this LB, thank you for everything bro

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

I also wonder what happened to LB? Why did he stop? Can´t be that he had one less fortunate night. That can´t be it. I know that there were a couple of assholes on his thread writing some stupid and worthless things. But still. He has been so successfull and 99% of all members here on this forum loves him and are so greatful for his great picks. So can anybody please explain the real reason for why he now has stopped. Must be something really serious that happened to LB. Anybody has any information?

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Quote Originally Posted by OverUnder View Post
    Very funny cuz this is my case also, i also want to thank you LB for all the wisdom u shared, hopefully you can come back in the playoffs. Nice work man

Afrot69
    Afrot69's Avatar Become A Pro!

haters will make good guys go away. too bad the nba forum lost a few good cappers recently

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

comeback lakerboy

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

the good never stay always the shit stay

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

like williams

chankng
    chankng's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14483

Lakerboy I;ve only joined SBR for like a week and been following your picks very closely. Your amazing youve made me money that I didnt deserve if it wasnt for you. Im new in this betting thing, but I know that Im not a sore loser, I take a lost as a lost. I dont blame anyone because in the end we are the ones who chooses to follow or not. You've given us great picks with nothing in return. Im shocked to hear your leaving, but I hope you would definitely stay, but if not, best of luck to YOU!!! Your a champ!

brko
    brko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

i'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but here it goes. i guess LB won't read this. he decided to take some time off, end please respect that. the guy is probably tired and don't want to be blamed of anything. i am almost sure he considered this option extensively for some time now and that last night only made him space for actually doing this. i understand his acts, probably would do it myself in his position. i checked his thread daily and not being the only one. now i'm just mad because no-one learned anything from it. LB gave us reasoning for most of his plays, and just by reading that (and not only following blindly) we could become better cappers ourselves. well now, who took the opportunity - gained.

Lakerboy, take some time off, regain strength for coping with idiots and their questions and if you ever wish to come back writing your picks you'll be more than welcomed.

Until that happen, hope to see your writings in soccer section - they have always been truly enjoyable refreshment there. best of luck in what ever you do or play and godspeed you champion

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Please come back LB!

chaseman
    chaseman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

LB back by playoffs -200 for 10x

nightlife32
    Mem -7
    nightlife32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chaseman View Post
    LB back by playoffs -200 for 10x

LMMFAO

RoWm
    RoWm's Avatar Become A Pro!

We have to make a petition for LB to come back

bookie

He just disappeared? No I'm-leaving-because post? Gotta believe he's had some kind of accident. The guy was into the forum.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Lb will not post his plays guys. He will throw u hints but he will NoT put himself in that position for critism again. Trust me.

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Lb will not post his plays guys. He will throw u hints but he will NoT put himself in that position for critism again. Trust me.
    even in the playoffs?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    even in the playoffs?
    Yes, even in playoffs

kobefanatic
    kobefanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5086

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Yes, even in playoffs
    darn i was hoping he could come back by playoff time

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by kobefanatic View Post
    even in the playoffs?
    criticism is always going to be around cause theres half the world drinking their hater-ade... funny how certain people tail cause they respect the picks of LB then talk sh*t when a bet goes wrong... why did they tail in the first place? dont hate cause u lost your money tailing someone, hate yourself for being too stupid to make your own picks

lakerfan420

Kobe... you have been following LB for quite some time now.. you havent learned a few things here and there? of course its good to see which way hes leaning but at the same time you should of learned enough to make your own picks now instead of following others

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

What is his secret to picking winners? The guy is a bookie killer.

tbonmusikman
    tbonmusikman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty much mostly line movement with him as far as I understand

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Line movement or odds movement?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

No secrets from me. Just pick winners.

lakerfan420

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Line movement or odds movement?
    its not all just line movement... this guy looks toward the future and picks out games weeks ahead of time. something i recently picked up after following his thread

hels

It's making plays that make sense is how LB does it.

Also it's varying bet size depending on certainty of the game. Guaranteed if you did a graph of the outcomes of plays depending on unit size you would see a steady upward slope. If you're very confident, increase the size of the play, if you aren't too sure then make it smaller or stay away.

I made one play today and one play only. Raptors ML for 4 units. Yes I had to put 7.5 units down to make the play but I saw the Raps winning this game over 80% of the time therefore making it profitable.

One of LB's key statements that I doubt many of you will remember came when he was describing his nightly timeline. It went something as follows:

7:10 -- while all you guys sit down and crack open some beer, I'm still watching the line movements throughout the night.

He's not making plays only to make the game more entertaining, he's making plays to make money.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

7:10 -- while all you guys sit down and crack open some beer, I'm still watching the line movements throughout the night.

He's not making plays only to make the game more entertaining, he's making plays to make money.
    If this isn't what people are here for, then they suck.

I want to make money, i like makin da money

hels

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    If this isn't what people are here for, then they suck. I want to make money, i like makin da money
    We all want to make money but many of the people here NEED to make plays..... question you can ask yourself is, "can I take a week away from nba capping for no reason other than the ability to do so?" Most of us on here would say, "that's stupid to do that, it's fun making plays and I make money doing it...."

now, if everyone says "i make money doing it" then how do the books make their money? and saying "it's fun" means there's more reason than just investment purposes night to night.

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No secrets from me. Just pick winners.
    Glad to see you're ok.