Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

I cannot believe my Golden State Under Cashed

They only had to score a measly 37 in the last quarter to make the total go over
    Finally a "fix" (Though I don't belive in them) goes my way.

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Fock yeah! I had half my bank roll on the under. I'm sticking to my word - this is the last game this season where I'm taking the under on a Warriors game. Cheers!

chill26
    chill26's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude, i was so pissed even at halftime, unbelievable under cashed.. wow, what a fix!

Domestic

Quote Originally Posted by anjaru View Post
    Fock yeah! I had half my bank roll on the under. I'm sticking to my word - this is the last game this season where I'm taking the under on a Warriors game. Cheers!

To be honest I had stopped watching late in the 3rd and looked ahead to tomorrow's games.
    These kind of wins are extra sweet.

chill26
    chill26's Avatar Become A Pro!

the first hope came when they scored only 7 points in first 4 minutes of 4q ))

cruyff
    cruyff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

I had 12U on the over.

anjaru
    anjaru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Quote Originally Posted by Domestic View Post

To be honest I had stopped watching late in the 3rd and looked ahead to tomorrow's games.
    These kind of wins are extra sweet.
    Always good to be on the right side of these things. I get pissed when people say that games like these are FIXED, especially when they are on the wrong side. It happens both ways, it's just that people only remember the games they lose.

What do you all expect the Warriors/Suns game to be at on Monday? 243?

Domestic

Quote Originally Posted by anjaru View Post
    Always good to be on the right side of these things. I get pissed when people say that games like these are FIXED, especially when they are on the wrong side. It happens both ways, it's just that people only remember the games they lose. What do you all expect the Warriors/Suns game to be at on Monday? 243?
    Somewhere around 236 I'd say. Suns games don't seem to be quite as high scoring as they were last season.