All I can say about yesterday is that if I (we) had played the spread of +12.5 in the exact match total of 193 on Washington Portland we would be a few bucks better off. That total dropped to 191 later on but it was an exact match at the time I made my plays. I am not sure how to correlate or describe it, but there is a definite connection between scoring, pace, probable total and probable spread. Anyway, it was another nice night for the line service at 6-4 on totals and 7-4 on spreads. Washington-Portland total does not count because I rate what the line service did versus the Bookmaker line at the time I posted.

Philadelphia, -6, 211.5
New Jersey, pk, 214
Miami, -1.5, 181.5
Memphis, -4, 227
Utah, -9, 214
Denver, -5.5, 188.5
Dallas, -1.5, 198

Bucks-Nuggets UNDER 203.5

This line is already coming down and should get whacked some more. The Bucks come in off a tough O.T. in Sacramento last night but that won't effect where they use their energy. Defense has been and still is the key for the Bucks and although it is coming up a little thanks to the recent competition, it is still only 87 ppg their last 10. The Nuggets have their own problems. In the pathetic 93-80 win over New Orleans the other night Carmelo Anthony scored his career high in rebounds, thanks to the fact neither team could shoot worth a darn. It may not be a quick recovery for the Nuggets tonight with the Bucks defense in their faces. The Nuggets have been surrendering 101 ppg their last 10 but the Bucks will not push the tempo enough to go much over their norm of 94.7. A tussle in Denver, at least until the Bucks legs wear out and by then it should be too late to push the total over the number. BOL, Key