No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Am I crazy for liking three DD faves tonight?

Hard for me to argue against playing Memphis -11, Cleveland -10 and Denver -13.5, as crazy as that sounds. Bulls, Pistons and Wiz are reeling. Bulls barely have enough guys to put on the court and Memphis needs a statement win at home; Pistons were bombed last night and have no answer for LeBron; Washington travels from Utah to the thin air and takes on a pissed off team who lost last night.

Please talk me out of this if you think I'm nuts, because I know betting DD faves in the NBA is typically a losing proposition.

princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really really like Memphis and Cleveland as well. As you mentioned the Bulls hardly have enough players and you saw that nonsense that was the Pistons last night. Whats up with Tayshaun Prince? Not that it prob matters much. Cavs usually take care of business when they are supposed to. The Nuggets on the other hand scare esp after that draining game last night. The Nuggets should win but not sure they will cover. Im thinking the Cavs heavy. GL!!!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't argue with Memphis and Denver. My fear with the Cavs is they mat give themselves some rest with that game. You know what I mean. Like they could build a huge 1H lead and then rest in the 2H.

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Can't argue with Memphis and Denver. My fear with the Cavs is they mat give themselves some rest with that game. You know what I mean. Like they could build a huge 1H lead and then rest in the 2H.
    Cavs -6 1h

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

if they can cover -6 in the first half, they can sink 2 more baskets than Detroit in the second half.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Sounds pretty simple huh, Snowball?

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    if they can cover -6 in the first half, they can sink 2 more baskets than Detroit in the second half.
    Agreed just making light of the sentence he posted. Like the SD play by the way may tail you on it. Your college plays are money, especially the yale to the moons.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Im on cavs 1st half..I can see a back end cover for Det...

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST001 View Post
    Im on cavs 1st half..I can see a back end cover for Det...
    That's exactly the angle I'm looking at. They may take the game beyond the reach of the Pistons right in the 1H and rest LBJ in the 2H. Most playoff-bound teams will soon start resting their key players whenever they the opportunity to do so.

PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally, I would take Cavs/Grizz on the ML for more money. I find that the more teams you a parlay that look like "sure things" the more often you are going to get surprised and lose. Just take whatever you would have put on a 3 team parlay and double it and do a 2 team parlay. Trust me on this, it is the way to go. BOL to whatever you choose though.

blanc0
    blanc0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

I was thinking more or less the same... still many points to give though :s