princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chances the Fake Show Covers tonight?

I hate the fake show anyway but even after getting them at 6.5 live betting....they still managaed to screw me. Any chance they cover the 6 @ Sac Town? Im leaning no.....thoughts?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Lakers will kick 6 different kinds of shit out of the Kings tonight. Lakers by DD. This game will be ugly, Lakers may win by 20+. Not kidding.

princesspolamalu
    princesspolamalu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you watch the game last night.....That stellar defensive effort by the fake show is to be commended....please. Given the oppportunity the Kings can run up and down just like the Warriors. Ugly maybe.....another 230 plus point shit show....

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32870

I may be a sucker but give me sac +6

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Over on the 1Q.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers will have different game plan 2nit..I'm on them after trash win..Book wants U to take Kings..Public is on Kings..Locker room wasn't pretty last night for lakers..Lakers win big tonight even though kings have been playing them tuff..

LuckyDawg
    LuckyDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd stay away completely. I think being at home Sac stays in it. Probably within 3-5 points. There's too many other easier games out there today. If I was forced to play it I would take Sac and the points. Just my .02 GL either way.

Grind House
    Grind House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3857

Quote Originally Posted by QUEST001 View Post
    Lakers will have different game plan 2nit..I'm on them after trash win..Book wants U to take Kings..Public is on Kings..Locker room wasn't pretty last night for lakers..Lakers win big tonight even though kings have been playing them tuff..
    If the books wanted me to take the Kings, they would give me more than 6.

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

No chance.