Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Laker backers can thank Monte Ellis tonight

Mutherfuker is 2 for 19 and he's still jacking 3's. This guy is a cancer ala Iverson

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Rasheed Wallace numbers

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

And Don Nelson for letting him play the entire fukin game.

Mac4Lyfe

Ellis with another miss... WTF, quit shooting ya bastard.

fury

Finally took him out and Warriors cut it to 5. Send him to the showers Nellie.

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The Warriors are still in the game.

Mac4Lyfe

Ellis get's the rebound and has a wide open Morrow for 3 but instead, his selfish ass jacks up an off balance 3 that bounces around the rim. Ellis' offense was horseshit tonight. He got a good steal on Kobe down the stretch and hit a big 3 but still can't cover his poor play all night and his overall selfishness. GSW needs to get rid of him next year. He's not a team player.

This_Is_Life
    This_Is_Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

its known in bball circles that GSW is a better team without him

whats funny is apparently they turned down Mayo+Thabeet for Ellis lolololol

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Ellis get's the rebound and has a wide open Morrow for 3 but instead, his selfish ass jacks up an off balance 3 that bounces around the rim. Ellis' offense was horseshit tonight. He got a good steal on Kobe down the stretch and hit a big 3 but still can't cover his poor play all night and his overall selfishness. GSW needs to get rid of him next year. He's not a team player.
    I think they tried this year to get rid of him. Every other team sees he runs the ball up the floor and takes a straight away jump shoot almost ever time. He seriously would make the Wizards a worse team somehow.

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

I've been saying this for awhile, and pathetic Warriors homers can't grasp what a cancer he is. He has by far the WORST NET +/- FOR ANY ROTATION PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE. The Warriors homers seem to love him for his gaudy ppg numbers but are missing the big picture, which is he sux donkey balls for this team. He obviously has speed and could be used as good 6th man for someone, but he will never accept that role. He wants to be the man, and will never, ever, ever be the man for a winning team.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Took Warriors and the Over

This_Is_Life
    This_Is_Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep in mind its hard for anyone (esp this dumbass) to make a rational decision with ~3s left

glad he missed it it won my Lakers -2.5 on the teaser and Lakers -8.5 2H

had a huge SBR points teaser that pushed tho :-(

fury

I check a lot of Warriors boards and a lot of fans want him gone, actually. It's their stupid GM that said they won't trade him.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by This_Is_Life View Post
    its known in bball circles that GSW is a better team without him

whats funny is apparently they turned down Mayo+Thabeet for Ellis lolololol

I still can't believe that they turned that deal down? That was perplexing. Mayo and Curry would be an awesome tandem and Thabeet would give them some size to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Dwayne View Post
    I think they tried this year to get rid of him. Every other team sees he runs the ball up the floor and takes a straight away jump shoot almost ever time. He seriously would make the Wizards a worse team somehow.
    They could have gotten rid of him but said no to all deals... Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAStats View Post
    I've been saying this for awhile, and pathetic Warriors homers can't grasp what a cancer he is. He has by far the WORST NET +/- FOR ANY ROTATION PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE. The Warriors homers seem to love him for his gaudy ppg numbers but are missing the big picture, which is he sux donkey balls for this team. He obviously has speed and could be used as good 6th man for someone, but he will never accept that role. He wants to be the man, and will never, ever, ever be the man for a winning team.
    I remember you posting about it. I was looking for it to bump after his shitty play tonight.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Thats the kind of player Ellis is though. He doesnt stop shooting even if he is having a cold night. Laker backers can be thankful he had suck a terrible night.

NBAStats
    NBAStats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

If they could get anything in return for him, it would be a steal. A straight salary dump would be a wise move for them as well. It's disgusting they turned down a Mayo/Thabeet offer for him. Thabeet could still amount to something. I'm not sold on Mayo being a great fit with this team (he doesn't pass the ball a whole lot either), but they could spin him somewhere else (Miami for instance).

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

mac, that chic doesnt look like she's supporting the gators. seems like over the years you've been holding to at least the color blue.

Mac4Lyfe

I'll go back to Orange and Blue in a few weeks after the spring game...

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Management has to be thinking this is Curry's team as opposed to Monta's team soon...

newb
    newb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dang i thought it was under.. i lost

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'll go back to Orange and Blue in a few weeks after the spring game...
    hahah