THA_DIESEL
    THA_DIESEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats Knicks backers

Don't have any money on this game, but if I would have bet the game, I would have gone KNICKS HUGE or nothing.

The Knicks just came off a stomping of the Mavs (45-22 record) by a score of 128-94. All of a sudden they are getting THREE POINTS vs. the horrid Sixers (23-43 record). The Knicks are getting hot and picking up their intensity. On the other side there have been reports that the Sixers are tanking games. The team denies this but imagine how bad they would get beaten if they weren't "playing hard"?

Today was not about being a square, it was simply using logic.

The Sixers have officially thrown in the towel for the rest of the season so it would be wise to fade them for the rest of the way.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

thanks.
    i really get a kick out of posters who think a choice is overplayed or not cool or "square"..especially
    when it's their first thought, then they go against it to be "sharp".
    it's comical.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THA_DIESEL View Post

Today was not about being a square, it was simply using logic.

The Sixers have officially thrown in the towel for the rest of the season so it would be wise to fade them for the rest of the way.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Knicks all the way

ozrob
    ozrob's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was on the knicks. Was an ugly ugly game. Was a spell where Knicks looked like D-Leaguers followed by two spells where Philly looked like D-Leaguers would hand them an ass whooping. Still got my $$$ all the same