obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why have the Clippers gone from -1 to -3 at some places?

What am I missing here?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

I know what you mean..... lately when I have sat and watched these take off like this it is because the team laying the points is often the play.... UTH vs OKC is a prime example.

AzNDooM
    St.Louis blues WIN ML
    AzNDooM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3523

Trap Play? Injuries on NOR is why the line changed. No Stojakovic and they playing with a ROSTER of 8 and b2b games on the road. Going to be tough for them to maintain pace with the Clippers. The only thing I like is that its the CLIPPERS and no ERIC GORDON. Ive seen them drop the plot serveral times.
    In addiiton, NOR is a very bad road team overall, hence why the line adjustment.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both of these teams have been sucking it up, Clippers 1-9 in last 10 and Hornets 2-8.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Clipjoint tends to play well at home

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

stay far away from this game. hornets own these bitches but who doesnt? hornets played last night and clips off a long trip both reasons to stay away. anyways the clips lost all value now with the line move

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Without Paul it's hard to bet the Hornets, especially on the road. I think last 10 overall they have won twice but only have one cover in those 10 games. That said if they are going to win/cover a road game it will be tonight. I actually lean towards taking them and the points because the Clippers are the Clippers, anytime they are giving points I have to look hard at taking the other side. It's NO or nothing for me....