The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Time to fade the Mavs...again

they HAVE to lose sometime right? 13 in a row, going for 14 at home tonight vs the Knicks. last time they played in MSG, the Mavs won by half a century. maybe i'm crazy, maybe i have too much faith in law of averages, but i think the knicks can win this game straight up tonight. new york will come to play tonight. if they don't they can't even come close to considering themselves a respectable organization. theyll want to avenge that 50 pt blowout.

on the other hand, this could be a complete waste of money and the mavs could wipe the floor with them. however, its dallas at home so you know they aren't covering lol. take the points if youre smart. take the knicks to win outright if youre bold

New York Knicks ML +575
    1 unit to win 5.75 units

The Architect

cha-ching.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

good call, lb was on it so i took it for 1 unit. nice hit

The Architect

thanks. yeah, i wish i would have seen lb's thread before i posted mine. i would have made it a slightly higher wager, but hey im not complaining

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

the kniks were like a tidal wave;;mavs seem to struggle covering at home just like the griz

Intangible
    Intangible's Avatar Become A Pro!

You nailed this one, nice call. The Mavs were bound to lose sooner or later

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

Do the mavs ever cover a spread at home? Are they like 1-24 ATS in their last 25 home games?

Samuraifan
    Samuraifan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

way to grab a win

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    they HAVE to lose sometime right? 13 in a row, going for 14 at home tonight vs the Knicks. last time they played in MSG, the Mavs won by half a century. maybe i'm crazy, maybe i have too much faith in law of averages, but i think the knicks can win this game straight up tonight. new york will come to play tonight. if they don't they can't even come close to considering themselves a respectable organization. theyll want to avenge that 50 pt blowout.

on the other hand, this could be a complete waste of money and the mavs could wipe the floor with them. however, its dallas at home so you know they aren't covering lol. take the points if youre smart. take the knicks to win outright if youre bold

New York Knicks ML +575
    1 unit to win 5.75 units

Although most everyone know that the Mavs suck balls at home, it still a ballsy call taking on the Knicks ml. Great play there The Architect!

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Nice call.

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

That's right... I forgot that Dallas whooped the Knicks before... this was a revenge game... ugh ... why didn't I remember... but good hit The Architect

blowseq
    Status? What status?
    blowseq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Nice Job!