fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

WNBA disgrace: 5, 21, 22, 17, 25, 19

The six margins of victory from the WNBA playoffs so far. Yeah, they had the triple overtime thriller and five excruciating blowouts! The WNBA is boring enough normally but when the entire second half is garbage time, it's un-****ing bearable!

David Stern needs to take over the WNBA. He'd have the refs, um, managing the games in no time.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

So what are the plays tomorrow?

BTW, Pryor was the greatest.

fearless

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    So what are the plays tomorrow?

BTW, Pryor was the greatest.
    Pryor was awesome and I want to watch "See no evil, hear no evil" every time I look at my avatar. lol It's such a classic.

Historically speaking, the Shock at -8.5 is too low of a spread. They were -4.5 favorites on their road. Their home court is only worth four points? There's something REALLY fishy about that! It tells me that the oddsmakers think they may be in trouble and I have the same feeling. However, they may be better than N.Y. at every position when their five best are on the floor and they're the defending world champs so I look for Detroit to win if not to cover.

On the other game, Phoenix -7 is a little high, historically speaking. They were a -1.5 road underdog in the last game, so being -7 at home is probably a point or a point and a half too high. IMHO, nearly everyone is looking for Phoenix to close this thing out in this game, including the oddsmakers. I wouldn't necessarily expect them to cover in this situation.

IMHO, a parlay on the moneylines of the two favorites should be fine. I have doubts about the Shock but again, they may be better than N.Y. at every position when their five best are on the floor and they're the defending world champs.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still say those two were better in Stir Crazy rainbowworld.

fearless

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I still say those two were better in Stir Crazy rainbowworld.
    They were a pair for the ages, great anytime, any place.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Talk about an obvious fix at the end of the Phoenix game. Down by 8 with 10 seconds left and they go to the post to try to get 2 to cover the +7.5

LOL

fearless

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Talk about an obvious fix at the end of the Phoenix game. Down by 8 with 10 seconds left and they go to the post to try to get 2 to cover the +7.5

LOL
    That's just business.

I won a bet last season where I had the Storm +2.5 at home against the Sparks. Down by three with seconds remaining, a Storm player passed up a three and took an easy two, with a couple of seconds left, the Sparks in bounded the ball and ran out the clock.

So, the Storm lost by one. I was thrilled but the Storm announcer was yelling about it calling it a "total meltdown." I guess he didn't know the spread.