New Oeleans, +3, 210
    Minnesota, +1.5, 203.5
    Milwaukee, -5.5, 15
    Phoenix, -10, 196
    Sacramento, +3, 190

POD, 2 today

Bucks -1
    Utah-MilwaukeeUnder 196.5

We may expect to see the Cavaliers and Lakers in the NBA finals but at this time the hottest teams in the East and West are the Jazz and Bucks. Both are on a tear and laying waste to everything in sight. Jazz are 16-4 SU, 14-5-1 ATS their last 20 and the Bucks counter that with 16-4 SU and 16-3-1 ATS. What you have is the unstoppable force versus the immovable object so obviously somethings got to give. The Bucks are a little hotter their last 10 at 9-1 and 9-0-1 versus 7-3, 7-3, but the point is all the same for our intents and purposes. There several reasons I come down on the side of the Bucks. 1. Home court advantage. Unlike most handicappers I do not simply award 3 to 4 points and let it go at that. HCA is as variable as almost all other stats we employ, depending on the circumstances leading up to the home game and who the visitor is, what they have been doing, extent of their trip, etc.Very unusual tonight is that I would expect to see a very slim home court advantage versus a very worthy opponent, but all the factors combined allow me to award the Bucks a 4.2 point home court advantage. That is about as high as it gets and is matched tonight only by Boston hosting Indiana. 2.The other reason is defense. All experienced handicappers and players know that come playoff time the run and gun no defense teams will not be there or quickly eliminated. When the best play the best, or in this case the hottest play the hottest, defense is usually the deciding factor, and right now, on this given day, which is the only one we care about, the Bucks are playing the best defense in the league. Over the course of their last 10 games they have held opponents to 85.3 ppg, while the league average has risen to 100.38 ppg in regulation time. That gives the Bucks an 11.6 ppg average margin over their opponents and although hot, the Jazz have averaged only an 8.4 ppg margin. That margin becomes more significant as utilized in my probability ratings and the final tally looks like Bucks 98, Jazz 89, for a Bucks win coupled with a solid under.

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice work Key..Cashed wizards yesterday I love portland 2nit...Boston ov 204...Well C what happends but i'm on jazz...