crazymilkman
    crazymilkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fri nba 03/12

I just love the Friday cards and so let's go crazy:

Boston Celtics -9.5 vs indi
    What the **** is this line? Is Vegas giving away free money so you can just cash in on the Pacers to cover (or perhaps juice some off that good looking ML). To make it easier to pick a side here, we see two games early in the season and we have the Pacers winning by 9 against the Celts then losing by 9 in their next bout (Granger was injured in this one). So we see the Pacers team covering 3 in a row set almost a double digit road dog against a struggling Celtics team that just lost 2 in a row now. To make the setup even better, Celtics may look ahead to playing the Cavs after this one. Celtics' other wins came from cellar dwellers where the public saw how excruciating the green men played. For a unit, I'd play the Celts here. Only one reason I see the line this high, it's either they blow them out or lose the game again and make it 3 in a row.

Detroit Pistons -6.0
    vs wash
    Can't find any relevant stat to back my play here. Wizards on a crazy 5 games in 6 nights schedule. It's gonna hurt. Piston takes advantage of this one seeing them dominate Washington this season.

Memphis Grizzlies -8.0 vs NY
    The only positive thing in New York right now is David Lee. In their last matchup, we saw Al Harrington uncharacteristically played his hearts out scoring 31 points that allowed the Knicks to keep it close. I'm banking on this game for the Grizz to keep off that losing spell at home. Memphis' front court will definitely keep the Knicks (well except David Lee) from doing any serious damage here. Momentum from the Boston win should yield positive vibe here.

San Antonio Spurs -7 vs mine
    Spurs are balling and Wolves are just easy fades at the moment. The only thing that keeps me from banging this play hard is that line itself. Wolves also has never won against the Spurs their last 10.

Denver Nuggets -5 vs new orlean
    Playing the streaking Nuggets team here. Karl's absence shouldn't be much of a biggie with Billups running the show. Not too crazy about this play with Peja listed out and the line set this medium (I'm expecting 6 to 8). Orleans actually matches well against the Nuggets and they are always able to keep it close. Thing here is that they are without CP3 and Peja (who averages 20ppg against Denver this year).

[will work on the remaining 4 games in the later .

Best of luck to all .

QUEST001
    QUEST001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl Crazy..Like the post...