fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

WNBA playoffs: Sun, Monarchs, Shock, and?

I'm not sure if they'll cover but I'm liking the Sun, Monarchs, and Shock to win their game ones. Any thoughts?

Sun -4.5 The Sun were 4-0 versus the Fever this season but they only won three of those games by 5 points or less so the spread of Sun -4.5 is tough. But, I think they'll pull out game one.

Monarchs -3 The Monarchs beat San Antonio by 17 and 7 points in the games played at ARCO Arena this season. I think their experience will trump the Silver Stars in game one.

Shock -4.5 The Shock and the Liberty played four close games with two games going overtime and two games being decided by one point. The Liberty beat the Shock twice by one point (the Shock rested several regulars in one of those games). However, like they always they always say, the playoffs are totally different. I don't know if anyone in the WNBA can beat the Shock when they bring their A-game.

Again, I would only take the money line in these games. It should be interesting.

As for the final game, Seattle -1.5 v. Phoenix, I see it as a toss up. I would lean towards Seattle as they won both games between the teams in Seattle (by 13 and 10 points) and they have a big experience advantage. But, I wouldn't bet on them because Phoenix is the superior team right now.
    Last edited by fearless; 08-20-07 at 09:50 PM.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

all opposite-dogs + points for me

fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    all opposite-dogs + points for me
    IMHO, that's Crayzee.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowworld View Post
    IMHO, that's Crayzee.
    probably-thats why i wear the bag over my head

fearless

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    probably-thats why i wear the bag over my head

That's what that's all about.

fearless

The Sun squeaked by (but covered) and the Monarchs blew out the inexperienced Silver Stars. If the most dominating team in the WNBA comes through, it's all good.