Betpoints: 951

10 betpoints if you take dallas +4.5

I get your 10 if denver -4.5 wins

Any takers

No murray or gordon

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

No Irving or Hardaway either. Two losses and Irving has checked out early for his AS break

Big effort coming for Doncic tonight I think. He's knows he's got the AS break ahead of him so no need to hold anything back.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO

Woj reporting irving unlikely to resign with mavs

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

Big night indeed for Doncic, but no help. He has most of their points and we're early in the 3rd. Might have to be another 60pt performance.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Big night indeed for Doncic, but no help. He has most of their points and we're early in the 3rd. Might have to be another 60pt performance.
    doncic no help tonight. no irving, no hardaway, no dinwiddie, no chance

jeff green nuggets a season high

when they asked irving about his contract situation, instead of saying he'd love to sign with dallas, which you need to do, he says it's stressful don't ask him that he's focused on the present. this guy is unbelievable. he was under contract with the nets they were in playoff contention and demanded a trade, now he's deep-6ing his 2nd team in 3 weeks. so who's he got left to sign with...lakers reportedly weren't interested in signing him to the max. he's running out of teams

budwiser

i got it wrong, woj is saying "more likely than not" dallas will sign irving

i got my doubts that will happen...if they flame out the rest of the season, and they've lost 3 straight, they are not signing irving to a 4-year $50 million max deal. unless they're crazy. hey maybe they are crazy.

“I think it’s more likely than not Kyrie Irving stays in Dallas,” Wojnarowski said on Get Up, via RealGM. “Just because of what they invested in him. And his chance to get the kind of contract he wants… I think given of what they gave up and Dallas’ track record of being willing to pay players who want to be there. I think it’s more likely than not Kyrie Irving is in Dallas. Of course it can all change.”

budwiser

3 in a row i got right re:mavs

Unfortunately they don't play until thursday next week

All prima donna game Sunday