I see a few plays I like tonight, so why not give it a shot. Just a warning, I have been a great fade of late, pretty much losing everything lately.

#1. Washington + 12

Just not a big believer in the Celtics and I think 12 is just way too many points here. The Celtics are only 17-11 at home this season, certainly not the unstoppable team they have been at home in the past or even last year. The Wizards arent that great, but they have put up some big points and generally stay close in games.

Wizards are coming off that 28 point loss to Milwaukee friday night where they only scored 74 points. Look for this to be a big bounce back game as they want to at least hang close after embarassing themselves last time out. Before the 28 point loss to Milwaukee though, the Wizards had not lost by 12 points in over a month. So it is pretty rare for this team to just not show up. Typically, they play decent and end up losing by single digits. That is what I think will happen tonight.

#2. Sacramento/ Oklahoma City OVER 201

I dont tyipcally play the overs, but this number just seems way too low. Oklahoma City generally scores and gives up 100, and Sacramento will usually give up at least 105. They just played on Tuesday and had a combined 220 points. Of course that doesnt mean a whole lot, but still I think they both break 200 tonight.

Sacramento did have the 6 game run last month where they scored 109,113,102, 104,118, and 103 in 6 straight games. Yes they only finished that 6 game stretch with a record of 2-4 as they gave up 112 or more in 5 of the 6 games.

Oklahoma City has scored 99 or more points in 13 of their last 15 games, and I just dont see Sacramento's poor defense holding OKC to anything less than 105. This might be one of those games that you look back at afterward and say, " I knew I shouldnt have fallen for that line", but I will bite anyway. The 201 seems way way too low for me, so I will take it over.

#3. Parlay OKC - 3 1/2 and over 201

I am also taking the parlay with OKC - 3 1/2 and over 201 just for $25. I think there is a really good chance here that OKC puts up 112-115 and if they do it will very likely be OKC and over. Just a small shot on this parlay.

#4. Portland + 7

Last but not least, I like the Trailblazers to cover the 7 tonight against the Nuggets. I just dont feel that the Nuggets defense is strong enough to hold down the Blazers. The Nuggets just gave up 114 points at home against a miserable Pacers team that is often held under 90.

The Nuggets played 12 games in Februray. They gave up 100 + 10 of those 12 games. They also gave up 109+ 7 of the 12 games. When this team is playing a poor opponent, they may get away with giving up a lot. But tonight the Nuggets play a Blazers team that will not let them score at will.

The Blazers come in after giving up just 79 points to the same Indiana team that got 114 on the Nuggets. The Blazers have held 12 of their last 15 opponents to under 100. They have also held 9 of those 15 opponents to 93 points or less.

I just think here we have two pretty good ofenses in Portland and Denver, but clearly the better Defense is with the Blazers. So I will take the 7 points in this one.

Good Luck on all your plays.