budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 915

Supposedly Simmons injury is nothing anyone is concerned about on the Nets. Postgame Kyrie said they decided to keep him ready for the playoffs, when the games matter most. Vaughn said it was load management, he put up a lot of minutes lately, the performance team warned him about it but no imagining needed. In these circumstances you of course believe Irving the player, never the coach. Coaches are paid to spin.
    Life is amazing. You got a 6'10" 240 lb tough athletic guy in Simmons, 26 years old, who has all the tools to be a superstar in the league, but his brain is that of a 9 year old and he's scared. Can you imagine when he gets older, past 50, and he has to deal with pain every day.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Home court crucial NBA, cant win a lower seed to draining trying to win playoff games on road

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Supposedly Simmons injury is nothing anyone is concerned about on the Nets. Postgame Kyrie said they decided to keep him ready for the playoffs, when the games matter most. Vaughn said it was load management, he put up a lot of minutes lately, the performance team warned him about it but no imagining needed. In these circumstances you of course believe Irving the player, never the coach. Coaches are paid to spin.
    Life is amazing. You got a 6'10" 240 lb tough athletic guy in Simmons, 26 years old, who has all the tools to be a superstar in the league, but his brain is that of a 9 year old and he's scared. Can you imagine when he gets older, past 50, and he has to deal with pain every day.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Home court crucial NBA, cant win a lower seed to draining trying to win playoff games on road
    Even with playing on the road, I think the Nets can beat the bigs of Milwaukee and Boston. They get the ball up fast in transition. It hurts to be big on the fast break. Milwaukee has Holiday but the Nets have multiple players. The Celtics are loaded with power forwards with length who can block shots and defend but on the fast break that doesn't mean diddly

But it depends on health. The Nets are loaded with potential talent like no other team in the league imo. I would expect some of these guys not to be healthy. but who knows

So why were the Nets beat 4-0. As I said many times, it was Steve Nash. I was begging him to play Blake Griffin, last I checked Blake Griffin started for the Celtics who are loaded with guys like him. Instead Nash played small. Maybe the dumbest coach in recent NBA history.

Not saying anything new here. What did surprise me is the title odds have not changed for the nets, despite winning multiple (winnable) games in a row. Will it change, or not, before playoff time.

budwiser

White rapper? I remember this dude from back in my day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

4 straight wins

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    4 straight wins
    Yeah i think if the nets can beat the celtics the odds will move a little

budwiser

Also the title of this thread

Getting rid of irving is crazy. The backup is sumner who is well below average

budwiser

Vaughn reminded me of pop. Didn't realize he assisted pop at the spurs

He has the same mentality that pop has. Go with what's working.

Nets down a lot of players let's see if they can beat the celtics. As i said with svoring and fast breaks buckets imo they are the formula to beat the big tall.physical power forwards of boston

First ... 10111213