pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Brittney Griner Feels Forgotten

I will care about her when she cares about me.

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id...ssia-wife-says

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

I feel forgotten too. Why don’t you all start a GOFUNDME on my behalf. I promise I won’t spend the money on extracurricular activities.

pologq

i think we should do that mjs. you need something for the pain and suffering.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 955

Who can we sue?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20361

Sleepy46 said he would work "tirelessly" to get her released. Two will get you twenty that if asked about her today, he would have no f'n clue who you're talking about.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

Her own fukin stupidity

pologq

these are the exact responses i was hoping for. i hope she works 24 hours a day and has some hairy woman cuddle her at night.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47622

Damn shame. She shouldn't have put herself in that situation.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Fuq her

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Who?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Who

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

I must still be the only person on SBR who sympathizes with her at all? If you strip away everything else and put yourself in her position, it's pretty damn fked up, no? I can't imagine how lonely and awful and hopeless it feels

Brittney Griner made a dumb mistake and broke Russia's laws, nobody's denying that. Maybe she was cocky and thought she could get away with it because of her status. None of that means the laws are fair or that she deserves this ​punishment. She didn't set out to harm anyone. And now her life is being ruined, and people seem to want to cruelly celebrate it

pologq

i respect what you are saying blanko. for me i just feel like she expects help. i think if it was approached differently by her wife it would be perceived better. her wife talks like britney is entitled to be exonerated and brought home b/c of who she is. as you said that cockiness was not good.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i respect what you are saying blanko. for me i just feel like she expects help. i think if it was approached differently by her wife it would be perceived better. her wife talks like britney is entitled to be exonerated and brought home b/c of who she is. as you said that cockiness was not good.

Diplomatic deals like this take time. She should have never went to Russia with the impending invasion. Having said that the punishment of 9 years for sure does not fit the crime imo. But her anti flag stance is not drawing any sympathy with a lot of Americans.
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 10-07-22 at 12:46 AM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

and BTW I don't agree with not standing for the Flag either but let's get her out of there.

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3423

What happened to the even trade, warlord for the giant dyke?🙄

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    I must still be the only person on SBR who sympathizes with her at all? If you strip away everything else and put yourself in her position, it's pretty damn fked up, no? I can't imagine how lonely and awful and hopeless it feels

Brittney Griner made a dumb mistake and broke Russia's laws, nobody's denying that. Maybe she was cocky and thought she could get away with it because of her status. None of that means the laws are fair or that she deserves this ​punishment. She didn't set out to harm anyone. And now her life is being ruined, and people seem to want to cruelly celebrate it
    Yeah it sucks but who does she have to blame for her situation?

I'm not celebrating anything but not giving much thought to it either, she is there because of her own actions.

She turned off most of America so she does not garner much sympathy...

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    What makes her more important than any other American in jail overseas?

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29910

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    What makes her more important than any other American in jail overseas?
    Well, I don't even think she's more important. I feel for her the same way I'd feel for any other random person in her situation when I don't think the punishment fits the crime

For example, do any of you guys remember the Otto Warmbier case? Some college-aged kid who was detained in North Korea because they said he defaced/stole a photo of Kim Jong Il or something like that? No fame involved. He seemingly broke their law, but the punishment did not fit the crime at all, completely ruined his life, and, if you're not aware of how it ended, it's really tragic

So I just think many of these cases are equally unjust and fked up, this is simply the big one now. I honestly have no specific bias towards Brittney Griner, I hardly know anything about her and can't remember the last time I even watched women's bball
    Last edited by blankoblanco; 10-06-22 at 04:25 PM.
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave blankoblanco 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21

Well, I don't even think she's more important. I feel for her the same way I'd feel for any other random person in her situation when I don't think the punishment fits the crime

For example, do any of you guys remember the Otto Warmbier case? Some college-aged kid who was detained in North Korea because they said he defaced/stole a photo of Kim Jong Il or something like that? No fame involved. He seemingly broke their law, but the punishment did not fit the crime at all, completely ruined his life, and, if you're not aware of how it ended, it's really tragic

So I just think many of these cases are equally unjust and fked up, this is simply the big one now. I honestly have no specific bias towards Brittney Griner, I hardly know anything about her and can't remember the last time I even watched women's bball
    Yeah, I agree the punishment doesn't fit the crime but she is a grown woman that made a decision and now she has to deal with the consequences.

I do remember that story about the kid in North Korea, brutal but the moral of the story is do not do stupid shit especially in Russia, North Korea, China etc they do not play with that tomfoolery.

There are a lot bigger issues in most people's lives, the country and the world than to worry about Griner.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

Never heard of her.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Biden coming through again!

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Her own fukin stupidity
    Right, how would Americans respond if foreign countries tried to have their convicted citizens released from US prisons for crimes committed in the USA?

Enjoy the crime - do the time, ignorance of the law is not a defense.

Enjoy Russia Britney!

PS: Mexico wants el Chapo freed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think she should be home myself

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Bottom line is no matter how much you disagree with their lifestyle and actions they are still American citizens and you don't let any country or dictator whack on your crew to make a name for themselves!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

is she pushin hate over there ? that girl sure full of hate
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave sweethook 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Bottom line is no matter how much you disagree with their lifestyle and actions they are still American citizens and you don't let any country or dictator whack on your crew to make a name for themselves!
    I wouldn't want any country to whack on my own crew. I agree with that. There's too many variables in today's world now. Unfortunately, business comes FIRST. They throw everything else out the window. I think when you enter another country... no one respects US CITIZENSHIP anymore. Our own leaders made it this way. She also was carrying illegal substances in her luggage. She sort of asked for it.

You want to fire up a blunt in your own car... in your own country... have at it. Seems like her kind of personality said... I'm going to do whatever the FUKK I want... and Russia said... Hi Honey.... thanks for making a mistake. We got your ass now. She was kind of a fool.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20361

I wonder if she's memorized their national anthem yet? The lyrics don't mention any racist rockets or bombs, so she's probably happy to sing it every day.

Russia is our sacred state,
    Russia is our beloved country.
    A mighty will, great glory -
    Your dignity for all time!

Be glorified, our free Fatherland,
    The age-old union of fraternal peoples,
    Ancestor-given wisdom of the people!
    Be glorified, country! We are proud of you!

From the southern seas to the polar edge
    Our forests and fields are spread out.
    You are the only one in the world! You are the only one -
    the native land so kept by God!

A wide scope for dreams and for life
    The coming years open to us.
    We are given strength by our fidelity to the Fatherland.
    So it was, so it is and it will always be so!

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3518

Thought I just read somewhere how Russia will trade her for military arms only. Sorry Mr Grimes but you’d better prepare yourself for your 10 year sentence. You did a very stupid thing and now you deserve no sympathy.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

there are 34 political prisoners WHO DID NOTHING WRONG and are being held in DC with way worse conditions for a year...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gn-terrorists/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, and Flashmo

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Who?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Keep that stupid bitch, oops I mean guy

Hates the country anyways, so hope she enjoys her new one!

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

never fukkin heard of her pal

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16107

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Diplomatic deals like this take time. She should have never went to Russia with the impending invasion. Having said that the punishment of 9 years for sure does not fit the crime imo. But her anti flag stance is not drawing any sympathy with the MAGA crowd.
    Well it's not for you or anyone else outside the country to say what fits the crime or what's fair. If you visit another country you respect their culture and laws. Not all countries have this liberal getting off light nonsense thank god.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Can we send Russia money to keep her for good?

12 Last