biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

never had a shot. harden and embid walking all six games.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Knew this was mush

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Classic Gold

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

“We Just Bet Numbers “ always wins out long term

Never forget this

Us sbr guys we bet who we think is going to win based off knowing the teams per sa

Not to jab but was this a Bet Numbers pick or a gut feeling?
    I think there was a lot of people on the site in love with TO
    Better luck next time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Forum goes one way you go the other! When we gonna learn?

Time after time that theory never fails. It's mind boggling. I fall for the forum pick every time still and fail like a dumb ass.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

How did Chuckythegoat know?

How did Lakerboy know?
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-28-22 at 11:23 PM.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yes, I am on the Toronto moneyline.

Nice shot though!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave stevek173 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Nice shot though!
    All is forgiven. Wow.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    How did Chuckythegoat know?

How did Lakerboy know?
    Stevie:

*If Goldy told me that he was betting "-800 on Yes: Sun will rise in the east and set in the West on Friday"...I'd be convinced that the globe was going to reverse-spin and change direction.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

What alot of guys dont realize on here though is he flips this too. He builds up these threads with losers and then on the big volume games that the books are going to lose, he advocates for a team knowing people on here wont take them easing the action because they see his thread. Then those teams win.
    I dont know what he gets for doing this but i can tell you Bookmaker probably doesnt give him anything because he shits on them every chance he gets even though they are one of the best offshore books. Every post that JJ has that is sports related has a purpose, you just have to understand what the purpose is and then it can be a helpful tool. Hes not an idiot, but he does like giving off that image to fool posters.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    What alot of guys dont realize on here though is he flips this too. He builds up these threads with losers and then on the big volume games that the books are going to lose, he advocates for a team knowing people on here wont take them easing the action because they see his thread. Then those teams win.
    I dont know what he gets for doing this but i can tell you Bookmaker probably doesnt give him anything because he shits on them every chance he gets even though they are one of the best offshore books. Every post that JJ has that is sports related has a purpose, you just have to understand what the purpose is and then it can be a helpful tool. Hes not an idiot, but he does like giving off that image to fool posters.
    Bingo

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2062

I totally disagree. Though I only read about 25% of these types of threads. This is the low denominator of yellow journalism, BuzzFeed style, and clickbait shenanigans. Nothing new and nothing impressive at all and quite annoying.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Your really over thinking this one.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Stevie:

*If Goldy told me that he was betting "-800 on Yes: Sun will rise in the east and set in the West on Friday"...I'd be convinced that the globe was going to reverse-spin and change direction.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Your really over thinking this one.
    Yeah god, take some CBD or something.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave italianbandit 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    This is sad. He tries to impress strangers by telling them he bets big.
    Okay, "$10 grand to drive to Florida to bet on UGA ML in the SEC title"

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Yeah god, take some CBD or something.

stevek173

What a call!

stevek173

What an idiot!

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Most definitely gets paid to generate traffic on the site imo. If so, it's sad they can't pay anyone that puts up good content rather than meaningless spam messages.

I feel ya. Sometimes I whack thousands on a post because I feel like flipping, OP prob has 1$ on it.

Cant blame

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Loosely related... whose sellout hurt you more? Jjgold.... or Homie the Clown?

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Loosely related... whose sellout hurt you more? Jjgold.... or Homie the Clown?

I watched this entire vid! Good stuff in here!

Good job in this thread brothers, when Coach misses a pick by over 35 pts we gotta let him know!

:

First 12