jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

His age is a big issue he can’t afford to ever get injured again maybe 2 good years left

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Doesn’t matter. We are just going to have watch Little Bitch Steph win another title. Nothing I would love to see more than another Mavs Championship but it’s not happening.
    I don't think the Warriors won it this time by being dominate. Their first 3 titles they had a dominating team. This title felt like they just won a battle of attrition. I think for the first time since 2008 the NBA may be wide open. No true dominate team is here. You probably have have Bucks, Suns, Warriors, Heat, 76ers, Mavs, Griz, Lakers, Nuggets, Wolves and Clippers. 11 Contenders. Hornets, Pelicans, Bulls and Nets could also be in the mix depending on how things shake out with their health. Mitchell and Kyrie could xhange this though.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I don't think the Warriors won it this time by being dominate. Their first 3 titles they had a dominating team. This title felt like they just won a battle of attrition. I think for the first time since 2008 the NBA may be wide open. No true dominate team is here. You probably have have Bucks, Suns, Warriors, Heat, 76ers, Mavs, Griz, Lakers, Nuggets, Wolves and Clippers. 11 Contenders. Hornets, Pelicans, Bulls and Nets could also be in the mix depending on how things shake out with their health. Mitchell and Kyrie could xhange this though.
    None of those teams are winning anything next season except Warriors. It is not wide open. You listed a bunch of fraud teams. Suns? 76ers? My Mavs? Lmfao. Keep thinking the NBA is real. I remember when I did, it was much more enjoyable.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that the games are fixed or the playoffs are predetermined. What's the Benfieldof doing it this way. BTW - Wood is not a good defender. Might be one of the worst ever in Rockets history. However, the Mavs should be able to hide that better than we could here. How's the housing market in Dallas right now?

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 31736

Again to the team that beat him ??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Durant chasing rings

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post

Again to the team that beat him ??
    Suns can't trade Ayton. Aren't trading Booker.

Warriors seem plausible. Wiseman & Kuminga are trash and Wiggins is the classic sell-high case. Throw in Poole, BOOM!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

I think people overstate the aesthetics of him going back to the Warriors after they've already won a 2nd time without him. He doesn't care. He's a b1t( h

First 123