Betpoints: 10

Brunson was a product of Luca

Take him away just average nba guy

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    What are the conditions on the future 1st round picks they got ?

How likely are they to get Brunson ?

At least they unloaded Walker's contract
    i was so disgusted i didnt even find out the conditions.

i dont think very likely but they are trying to unload salary to make an offer.

getting rid of kemba was a good thing

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Kid - you are blaming everyone but Irving. Irving DID NOT win Lebron a ring. Lebron already had a couple of rings. He should have had another ring if Irving wasn't hurt during the Finals vs GS. Irving should be kissing Lebron's ass for winning his only ring. Boston had to get rid of Irving to make it to the finals. You say Durant and Harder were hurt? But at least they showed up when healthy. Irving was a little bitch who hung his teammates out to dry because he was too chicken shit to get the jab. Irving has screwed every team he's ever been on and hasn't ever played a full season. He doesn't give a shit about basketball. The Nets finally realize that he is a head case. He's an incredible talent but flat earth dumb. Whoever picks him up from here on will most certainly include $$ escalators to make sure his lazy ass shows up and plays.
    “Lebron already had a couple rings” which he had to team up with Dwayne Wade who already had a ring and Ray Allen who already had a ring and Chris Bosh who was an all star. My boy Dirk DESTROYED your gay love LeBron. Go rewatch that 4th quarter of game 2 of the 2011 finals. When that white man just inserted his will and split Wade and LeJizz for a left handed game winner. LeBron didn’t win shit in Cleveland other than a EC championship. He was absolutely decimated and HUMILIATED by GS without Kyrie. Had to assemble another super team of current all stars and other former champions (Rondo, Green) to get his bubble ring.. “Too chicken shit to get the jab” What a fukking clown statement. I think it’s hilarious how many people dislike Kyrie, WHO GIVES A FUKK ABOUT HIS PERSONALITY? He is top 3 at his position and if I had to start a team today I’d take him over old LeBron who might play half the season. Durant didn’t want to play with LeJizz either. “Hung his teamates out to dry” Who? Durant who rolls an ankle and misses 6 months? Harden? Guy who goes out and parties his ass off anytime they are in a large city? Kyrie could of played the whole season while those two cripples missed a bunch of games and people would still find something to say negative about him.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Irving has never, ever played an entire season dating back to middle school.

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4762

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    “Lebron already had a couple rings” which he had to team up with Dwayne Wade who already had a ring and Ray Allen who already had a ring and Chris Bosh who was an all star. My boy Dirk DESTROYED your gay love LeBron. Go rewatch that 4th quarter of game 2 of the 2011 finals. When that white man just inserted his will and split Wade and LeJizz for a left handed game winner. LeBron didn’t win shit in Cleveland other than a EC championship. He was absolutely decimated and HUMILIATED by GS without Kyrie. Had to assemble another super team of current all stars and other former champions (Rondo, Green) to get his bubble ring.. “Too chicken shit to get the jab” What a fukking clown statement. I think it’s hilarious how many people dislike Kyrie, WHO GIVES A FUKK ABOUT HIS PERSONALITY? He is top 3 at his position and if I had to start a team today I’d take him over old LeBron who might play half the season. Durant didn’t want to play with LeJizz either. “Hung his teamates out to dry” Who? Durant who rolls an ankle and misses 6 months? Harden? Guy who goes out and parties his ass off anytime they are in a large city? Kyrie could of played the whole season while those two cripples missed a bunch of games and people would still find something to say negative about him.
    Too much for for me to read unfortunately.. Mac is a fn clown 🤡

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Word on the street is he wants to be a Laker

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

He was a major part of their turnaround this part season, but yeah he's not Steven Nash. Biggest blunder in franchise history was letting Nash walk, whereas they'd be foolish to match a big offer on this guy. Bring back Dinwiddie as a starter and have Dragic back him up -much cheaper.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Typical nutjob Kyrie opts into his deal

Maybe crazy Westbrook opts out

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Okay now this is done. I'm tired of the NBA. Fukking WWE. Season is over.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Now KD wants out

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

KD and Irving LOSERS

Nets will get rid of both

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

i agree. i do not want my Knicks to give him all that money.

IBetYou

250mil for Beal yeesh! He'll scream from the roof tops what a loyal guy he is now. What a world.

IBetYou

Just 14mil less the Jokic. The elite of the NBA are grossly underpaid, in a relative sense.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Ringling Brothers will take him,

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Both weirdos.... but I'd take Kyrie over Durant

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Both weirdos.... but I'd take Kyrie over Durant
    Durant would significantly upgrade any team he went to.

Irving is a basket case. The most entitled/ ungrateful man in the history of pro sports, and that's to say nothing of the fact he's clearly schitzo'.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cancers never win remember that

First 12