No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I hate playing SAC with a passion, but I think they cover Sunday

+3.5 at home against OKC. I could be wrong, but it seems like SAC has been reeling off a lot of covers lately. I just see tired Thunder legs tomorrow, and possibly an upset win by the stupid Queens.

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Can't see okc losing tomorrow night against sac.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

okc is overhyped. they will end the season in a playoff series with a lopsided loss

cashil
    cashil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

dont know. probably buying the hype but I think they can pull a GSW and surprise someone in the 1st round. Hopefully not dallas

edit: but for the topic at hand, SAC is nothing special hype or no and OKC should pull this one out

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

The Thunder are getting wayyy too much attention...Kings are pretty bad after their hot start to the season.

This_Is_Life
    This_Is_Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    okc is overhyped. they will end the season in a playoff series with a lopsided loss
    i disagree, OKC is a very good team and the hype they receive is justified...you can even make a case for them being an underrated team

i will agree that they will get bounced in the first round...too often we see these young, talented teams get crushed in the playoffs by teams with a lot more experience

as far as the game goes I like Sacramento to cover the 3.5...but I do think the line will rise