goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I think they still come back and win this tonight

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think they still come back and win this tonight
    I hope so . I don't want the Warriors to get more breaks.

goduke

The Heat love being second place. Apparently the Celtics dont want to lose in the finals. They just gave up

goduke

2018 all over again

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

League knew exactly what up

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9438

What a shitshow. I have a series bet on Boston and don't even care if they get their asses blown out on Sunday.

The coach should have benched some of these players in the first half and put other guys in that want to play.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

why didn't tatum shoot more when he was shooting well

these players today...

and then you have role players who go 0-7 from 3 in a game and the next game they go ahead and start jacking them up again and it's just lucky if they make a couple of them

but you're at home and win = Finals and tatum shoots under 15 FG and idc if he shot a good amount of FT

be the man

like butler was

lakerboy

Warriors giggling

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    What a shitshow. I have a series bet on Boston and don't even care if they get their asses blown out on Sunday.

The coach should have benched some of these players in the first half and put other guys in that want to play.
    Totally agreed. Never seen a series like this in my life. Throw stats out the window. It's whoever actually wants to show up and play. Again, never seen laziness on both sides before. It's like ok... we're down by 13+ in 6 minutes? Time to just pack it in. This is what you call truly unwatchable.

Marcus Smart is such a huge momentum changer... positive and negative.... when he gets lazy... the team fukks up... when he's alert... the team is unstoppable.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Warriors giggling
    still think they'd have trouble with this inconsistent boston team?

Seattle Slew

The NBA is just an awful product. Boston jacking up 3s every trip, players standing around. No motion, no movement. What the hell is the coaching doing? Smart yelling at the refs when he's playing like shit.

I mean, Butler is hurt. Throw three guys on him. They made him look like Michael Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    why didn't tatum shoot more when he was shooting well

these players today...

and then you have role players who go 0-7 from 3 in a game and the next game they go ahead and start jacking them up again and it's just lucky if they make a couple of them

but you're at home and win = Finals and tatum shoots under 15 FG and idc if he shot a good amount of FT

be the man

like butler was

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Johnnyvegas nailed it. He is the only one with a clue of the NBA.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mother fukker
    Buried here

lakerboy

Yes because Boston feels superior vs heat types. They will be the dog in the finals. That's where they will excel.

Seattle Slew

I thought so, but not anymore. Boston been playing with fire all post season. No idea what happens Sunday. They could win or lose by 20.

We going to see two teams lose a Game 7 at home when the NBA over the years, the home team is like 95 percent in Game 7s.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Totally agreed. Never seen a series like this in my life. Throw stats out the window. It's whoever actually wants to show up and play. Again, never seen laziness on both sides before. It's like ok... we're down by 13+ in 6 minutes? Time to just pack it in. This is what you call truly unwatchable.

Marcus Smart is such a huge momentum changer... positive and negative.... when he gets lazy... the team fukks up... when he's alert... the team is unstoppable.
    Shot, I'm of the opinion that Avg Game Check in Professional sports went past the point of no-return some time ago. Imagine these guys seeing a check with that many 000 on it.

I really think the incentive melts away once a guy has $XXX in their bank account. It USED to be that players would sell-out b/c they HAD to. Now, these guys are multi-millionaires. If they have ANY financial sense, they know that they're set for life. So, the incentive becomes more along the lines of "Don't go into retirement with disabilities."

Go back to McHale playing thru the broken foot in 1987. Doctor told him to shut it down for rest of the season. But he wanted to help the team, so he played thru it. Honestly, HOW MANY NBA players would make that same decision today? BTW, McHale is still hobbled as a result of that injury.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

ChuckyTheGoat

Another commentary from me. Where is the professionalism in the game?

1) First off, Ben Simmons deserves his own chapter. Fuk this guy. Who could EVER root for this guy again?

2) What about all the "Sitting out for Rest" games during the Regular Season? You realize that diminishes the product, right? How could a fan pay full fare when he knows there's a 20% chance his favorite player is sitting out due to "minute regulation"?

ChuckyTheGoat

Another game that comes to mind. Watch Isiah Thomas during Game 6 of the '88 Finals? Watch him score 25 in the 3rd qtr on one-leg vs the Lakers. BTW, i HATE Isiah. What CURRENT nba player would have the stones to turn out this performance?

Points Awarded:

Chief Wahoo gave ChuckyTheGoat 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

It’s so annoying and pisses me off that all the local talking heads in town already had the Celts winning.

I want the C’s to win more than anyone , but it’s almost like I want them to lose now.

Bostongambler

Plus side note; If Celts win the East horford gets 5 million on incentive on his contract. 12 million if they win it all.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Another game that comes to mind. Watch Isiah Thomas during Game 6 of the '88 Finals? Watch him score 25 in the 3rd qtr on one-leg vs the Lakers. BTW, i HATE Isiah. What CURRENT nba player would have the stones to turn out this performance?

As a Lakers fan( not now because they have that parasite) I will never forget this game. He did all that and they still lost.
    Points Awarded:

Chief Wahoo gave lakerboy 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Plus side note; If Celts win the East horford gets 5 million on incentive on his contract. 12 million if they win it all.
    Will he hedge by betting 2.5 million on Heat ML to win game 7?

Bostongambler

I was wondering as well. 🤔

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    will he hedge by betting 2.5 million on heat ml to win game 7?
    foomclmfao

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Oh Isiiiiiiaaaaahhhhhh!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

90% lost everything

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Ya I think every Boston bet lost- pre game and live in game. What a joke. I caught an in game ML at +195 Boston and thought I was golden when they came back and went ahead. Then choked it all away. Awful

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13324

You're a good man Chucky! Appreciate even though you hate Zeke for whatever reason still able to admire the greatness of this performance.

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13324

Still have this game on my dvr. Horrible call at the end of the game decided this. Same play 3rd quarter no call on Laimbeer plus Kareem traveled before the foul. Total bullshit. One of the most devastating losses I've ever taken as a fan because that piston team was my favorite with Dantley.

As a Lakers fan( not now because they have that parasite) I will never forget this game. He did all that and they still lost.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I remember that game. I was 11 years old. Huge Pistons fan growing up. Loved Chuck Daly as the head coach. Memorized so many things in regards to player's traits and rotations back then. Joe Dumars was amazing with Thomas for a backcourt duo. I was scared sh##less going against LA with Magic Johnson. I still believe some series' are rigged. At 11 years old.... I'm rooting as a fan. Years later you examine different series.... and you say to yourself.... did the officiating win some team's Championships?
    Points Awarded:

Chief Wahoo gave TheMoneyShot 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
    You're a good man Chucky! Appreciate even though you hate Zeke for whatever reason still able to admire the greatness of this performance.
    Chief, that was a Superman performance. What an inspiring show for his teammates.

1988 has to go down as one of the most bitter NBA Final defeats. In Game6, Pistons are down one b4 the phantom call on Laimbeer. In Game7, Isiah can't go in the 2h, they're still close late.

After the AC Green bucket to get the Lakers up 3, I still say the Laker crowd should have been assessed a technical foul for rushing the court. Watch the video, the court is compressed, Pistons never get a true opportunity to get off the last shot. That Piston team spilled their guts, after Game7 Laimbeer stole a champagne bottle from the Lakers and drank it in the showers.

lakerboy

Chief, that was a Superman performance. What an inspiring show for his teammates.

1988 has to go down as one of the most bitter NBA Final defeats. In Game6, Pistons are down one b4 the phantom call on Laimbeer. In Game7, Isiah can't go in the 2h, they're still close late.

After the AC Green bucket to get the Lakers up 3, I still say the Laker crowd should have been assessed a technical foul for rushing the court. Watch the video, the court is compressed, Pistons never get a true opportunity to get off the last shot. That Piston team spilled their guts, after Game7 Laimbeer stole a champagne bottle from the Lakers and drank it in the showers.
    Detroit got revenge. This is how the NBA works. Nothing is real in this trash league.

ChuckyTheGoat

Detroit got revenge. This is how the NBA works. Nothing is real in this trash league.
    Watch how quickly Riley runs off the court in 1988. As if he wants to make sure there's no re-count.

12 Last