tmoible
    tmoible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Fake NBA,WWE

Absolutely fake game warriors G4,just like wwe entertainment,I won’t bet nba anymore,only bet over and under,too fake to watch!

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15952

Quote Originally Posted by tmoible View Post
    Absolutely fake game warriors G4,just like wwe entertainment,I won’t bet nba anymore,only bet over and under,too fake to watch!
    It's been this way since I've been watching the NBA which started in the 80's but I guess since gambling is more mainstream people are starting to notice how unbelieveably predictable the NBA can be at times. Funny thing is though I still watch because these really are amazing athletes to watch and the best in the world at what they do.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody watches nba anymore

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Kerr was distracted. team reflected his feelings

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    It's been this way since I've been watching the NBA which started in the 80's but I guess since gambling is more mainstream people are starting to notice how unbelieveably predictable the NBA can be at times. Funny thing is though I still watch because these really are amazing athletes to watch and the best in the world at what they do.
    I stopped betting the NBA in the 80's too. Seems they are payed not to play.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Ever since Stern became commissioner, the NBA has become scripted for narrative and marketability. Starting with bird vs magic all the way up to LeBron. It's not every single season but when the spots are chosen there is no stopping it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

its rigged!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3165

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    its rigged!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nobody watches nba anymore
    NBA: According to Sports Media Watch using Nielsen data, that even with the absence of LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers, the first two rounds of the NBA playoffs across TNT, ESPN, ABC and NBA TV averaged 3.71 million viewers, the highest total since 2014. By comparison, last year the first two rounds delivered an average audience of 3.26 million viewers. During the pandemic postseason of 2020, the first two rounds averaged 2.43 million viewers. The last time the NBA postseason had started in April, in 2019, the early round games averaged 3.55 million viewers. When lower rated games on NBA TV are omitted the early round postseason games have averaged 4.08 million viewers.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That’s not a lot of people though

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

It has been going on a LONG time.

Quote:
    LOS ANGELES -Joe Caldwell feels exonerated by referee Tim Donaghy and his latest allegations about the NBA scheming to fix playoff series, including the Kings-Lakers 2002 Western Conference finals.

The banned former NBA star has been telling his story since the late 1970s about another semifinal conspiracy involving the Lakers and it's fallen on deaf ears. Until now.

Caldwell mentioned it in his book, "Banned from Basketball" - the incident in the tunnel of the Alexander Memorial Coliseum on the campus of Georgia Tech before Game 1 of the 1969 semifinals between the Lakers and the Atlanta Hawks. While talking to his coach, ex-Knicks great Richie Guerin, Caldwell claims he overheard thencommissioner Walter Kennedy tell veteran referee Mendy Rudolph that the NBA can't have its Finals in a small arena like in Atlanta.

"We heard a voice, looked up and there's the commissioner saying, 'This is the NBA. We can't have our Finals here,' " Caldwell said. "There's 7,000 people here. They were trying to eliminate us. We were the best team in the NBA."

The Lakers swept them, 4-0. The Hawks were flagged for 34 fouls in Game 1. In the final game, Jerry West went to the line 21 times, 57 times for the series Caldwell says Guerin went nuts on Kennedy in that breezeway after hearing his remark and was later fined.

"Richie laid into him," Caldwell said. "He said, "What kind of crap is that.'

"I always said I'd never let the story die, and it died."

Guerin did not answer his phone in Florida yesterday.

Caldwell began telling the story after he was banned in the mid-1970's. As the Player's Association president, he was accused of advising Marvin Barnes to skip out on his team, which led to his expulsion. However, he believes he was banned because, entering the NBA/ABA merger, he refused the league's request to give up the pension he negotiated in his contract. But Caldwell feels Donaghy is telling the truth and feels David Stern is no different from Kennedy.

"Stern's law firm used to represent Kennedy," Caldwell said. "It's part of the game. That element will always be there.
    "I'm absolutely not surprised ever since I found out this isn't a game anymore, that it's a business. I found that out in 1969. What's so unusual about the Donaghy thing. You listen to people say he's throwing people under the bus, but he's telling it like it is."
    Donaghy's latest letter has cast a pall on what was a dream matchup the NBA pined for in the Finals.

"The NBA is like any conglomerate," Caldwell said. "They'll do anything they can do to make money. Why is it so hard for people to understand?"

Stern addressed the matter Tuesday, saying Donaghy's latest charges were "baseless" and said he'd talked to Congress about the referee issue and feels he has nothing to hide.

"We've met with reps of Congress privately to meet with them on this ongoing thing because there are members who are interested," Stern said. "We welcome scrutiny here."