Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Now, that ain’t happening
    Exactly not with James Harden

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Losing Robert Williams is major. That's what makes their defense so good. It starts there. Its not that they won't still be good defensively, but its a huge loss. For now, they say rest of reg. season. Perhaps, it will be the rest of the whole season. What's left 11 games in reg.? Then playoffs? He won't be ready for the playoffs.

Meniscus Tear Recovery: With Surgery

If your knee keeps locking up and you suffer from persistent pain, the tear is probably intrusive enough that surgery is required to return proper knee function. Some people can lightly return to their routine within only 2 to 3 weeks following surgery. Full recovery may take anywhere from 14 to 22 weeks, though, depending on the severity of the tear.

Meniscus Tear Recovery: Without Surgery

With conservative treatment, your meniscus tear should take about 6 to 8 weeks to fully heal. Conservative treatment means that you won’t be undergoing surgery.
    That’s right! You read that correctly. If your knee:

• Is bendable
    • Doesn’t lock up
    • Can support your weight
    • Stops hurting and swelling

Lucky you! You probably don’t have to go under the knife (you should always consult with your doctor, of course). To best treat your knee and ensure that it properly recovers:

• Rest your knee and limit activities that require standing or walking
    • Elevate the knee and apply ice every 4 hours until swelling stops
    • Use crutches or a knee brace until your knee can support your full weight
    • Take anti-inflammatory drugs, if recommended by your doctor

A major part of your recovery involves strengthening your leg muscles, most often the quadriceps and hamstring muscles. That doesn’t mean you should hit the squat rack right away—without a fully functioning knee, you probably won’t have the stability to handle heavy weights. Instead, opt for stretching and simple exercises that you can do at home.
    A physical therapist can help you regain strength and endurance in your knee. Physical therapists know the right exercises to help you regain knee function, and they’ll also make sure that you’re training at a healthy pace so that you won’t risk re-injury.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

76ers zero threat

Harden was a bad pickup

Team got worse

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Hilarious how well the Celtics have been playing since Morono said their season was over back in February.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

I hope I didn’t jinx them injury wise. 😢

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

they can play small but don't know how that will fair against other teams now since a lot of teams also play small. but yea this thread was as close to a jinx as you can get

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

only sweep in nba

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Swept em out.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Now its Celtics/Bucks with no Middleton. Idk? I admit I haven't really believed in the Celtics all season, but they're a tough matchup for the Bucks. The Mavs beat Milw not long ago in Milw and really showed teams how to wall off Giannis from the hoop and try to make him shoot jumpers as much as possible. Celtics have homecourt too. I'm thinking both teams win a road game and it goes back to Boston 2-2 and whoever wins game 5 wins it

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Somebody buy this guy a lobster roll.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

its more like warriors worst of the west

First 12