milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mods rename the thread title: "Things I Watch and Hear on Fox News and Report at Players Talk"..Made by the people who only watch one channel 24/7.
    well i would guess that most conservative-leaning people have a healthy distrust for ALL mainstream media at this point, and don't really watch tv... since all "news" has been bought and paid for by weapons makers and big pharma

no matter what party is in charge, the only constant is war and pills, add to that lately the depopulation agenda of making everyone gay and sick, and replacing them with illegals
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Biden a hero

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Thank you Mr. President

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Yes. People too caught up in what was traded, as if there is some standard.

She was a political pawn, whether she played basketball, sold arms, was a spy, or weaved baskets underwater, she was a high profile pawn given a punishment far more harsh than normally handed down in Russia for her offense.

People worried about what she was traded for, or who.

Ridiculous.
    Well lets say this Victor chap causes the death of someone upon his release..... a fairly conservative estimate for the Merchant of Death! That would be 1 for 1 wouldn't it? Except that the one would be 6ft under and the other would be imprisoned for 9 years. I don't think Griner is going to kill any Russians.

IBetYou

Got to hand it to the Russian Admin. THey're sharp. Could have taken anyone from a wide range of American sports people over there, but they understood which one was "special".

IBetYou

...although having said that she did the crime didn't she? Easy to forget. First she said she didn't do it, then that she did it only for medical reasons. She can say whatever she likes now.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Mods rename the thread title: "Things I Watch and Hear on Fox News and Report at Players Talk"..Made by the people who only watch one channel 24/7.
    You are a retard if you have never heard of Bout

There is a reason he was called the “Merchant of death”

(And yes I’ve watched docs about him, he is a terrible human)

When I saw this trade I was flabbergasted

Bro was dealing SAMs lmfao

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Marc Fogel, look him up

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Is this whole thing a conspiracy theory. Like Griner was in on it.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Deinitely NOT. Real life can't be theory. It's the opposite of theory.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    ...although having said that she did the crime didn't she? Easy to forget. First she said she didn't do it, then that she did it only for medical reasons. She can say whatever she likes now.
    Yep, she know the rules, broke them anyways. Too easy for russia

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Nicholas Cage even made a movie inspired by his life. Lord of war was a decent movie.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump probably tried but I know he wouldn't trade a deadly Russian Arms dealer like Biden just did. It's a bad deal! Trump you may hate but he never made bad deals!
    But that was why he was friendly with Putin to not have to make bad deals, and still get it done, thing is he didn't get it done and still had to suck up to Putin!

I do dislike Trump and have since the early 1990's when he beat his workers and contractors out of their pay! (and that was not the only time)
    Only a sorry person would do that and still brag about being worth between 300 to 400 million. Don the con is still doing it..

From post #594
    "Trump was friendly with all the dictators and that was a smart thing to keep world peace and help with negotiations like these. "

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Well lets say this Victor chap causes the death of someone upon his release..... a fairly conservative estimate for the Merchant of Death! That would be 1 for 1 wouldn't it? Except that the one would be 6ft under and the other would be imprisoned for 9 years. I don't think Griner is going to kill any Russians.
    That's what I think. Us Americans deeply care about sports and entertainment, but most of the rest of the world doesn't. Certainly not Russia. The fact that we care about Brittany Griner, a black woman who plays basketball a game of 0 importance, and not Paul Whelan, and that they can get a guy who can help them with the war in Ukraine and everywhere for Griner, must seem like a joke to them. Except it's real. I'm sure they are passing the vodka around.

Add to that the division. We're talking about Donald Trump STILL for some unknown reason to me.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Stunning that Trump let lose 5000 Taliban nasty prisoners just to get the Taliban to the negotiation table and you partisan scumbags have no problem with that deal but my god this one is awful in your idiotic minds. Just STFU for one day and turn off Fox news and their group of agenda creating jitbags for retards. You sound like ignorant assholes every last one of ya. 5000 Taliban prisoners and not one peep from any of ya

Thor4140

Of course you were flabbergasted and when Trump let out 5000 nasty Taliban prisoners you were more silent than a church mouse

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Stunning that Trump let lose 5000 Taliban nasty prisoners just to get the Taliban to the negotiation table and you partisan scumbags have no problem with that deal but my god this one is awful in your idiotic minds. Just STFU for one day and turn off Fox news and their group of agenda creating jitbags for retards. You sound like ignorant assholes every last one of ya. 5000 Taliban prisoners and not one peep from any of ya
    I have seen this same nonsense posted all day from several toolbags attempting to justify trading a terrorist for a WNBA player.

Go back and finish playing craps with the Tidybowl man. You're out of your league here.

By the way, did Biden finish paying off your Community College loan yet?
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-08-22 at 11:05 PM.

Kermit

Of course you were flabbergasted and when Trump let out 5000 nasty Taliban prisoners you were more silent than a church mouse
    What US state prison were those prisoners in?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Fukking sad man….too many white liberals that hate whites and that is ok….but god forbid a black guy goes against it. I have always said white liberals are the worst
    Or maybe you are just a clueless racist that just can't get past your racism. Where the fuk was your outrage when Trump let out 5000 Taliban prisoners just to get the Taliban to the negotiating table. It was nowhere cause you can't get past your partisan politics an your obvious racism. Fuking clown

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What US state prison were those prisoners in?
    Wtf does that even mean you jackass

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

USA/Biden looks like the clowns of the decade.....

Give billions to Ukraine.....

Russia supposedly at war with Ukraine....

We bow down to Russia in a prisoner swap... and give them back the "Merchant of Death"

You can't make this sh## up.

Kermit

Wtf does that even mean you jackass
    What United States Prison were those Five Thousand Prisoners being held in?

I am not sure how else I need to spell it out.

You slow or something?

Thor4140

Lol this from a guy pathetically begging for more stimulus money. Priceless. Oh an I just got in from being out all day genius and this is the first post I saw and conveniently the same group of vile racist have big problems with this deal. Never said a God dam thing about Trump's wonderful deal of letting loose 5000 nasty killers just to get the Taliban to the negotiating table. You know why you ignorant fuks know nothing about this wonderful deal Trump made? Because Fox news didn't want you retards to know.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What United States Prison were those Five Thousand Prisoners being held in?

I am not sure how else I need to spell it out.

You slow or something?
    Your pathetic attempt to justify what Trump did is just that pathetic an doesn't dignify a response. Fuking idiot

Kermit

Lol this from a guy pathetically begging for more stimulus money. Priceless. Oh an I just got in from being out all day genius and this is the first post I saw and conveniently the same group of vile racist have big problems with this deal. Never said a God dam thing about Trump's wonderful deal of letting loose 5000 nasty killers just to get the Taliban to the negotiating table. You know why you ignorant fuks know nothing about this wonderful deal Trump made? Because Fox news didn't want you retards to know.
    5,000 retards getting released back into the population isn't anything worth mentioning. Democrats in the US let thousands of filthy criminals out of prison during Covid.

You sure you want to ride this train?

Kermit

Your pathetic attempt to justify what Trump did is just that pathetic an doesn't dignify a response. Fuking idiot
    Yeah, that is what I figured. I knew that I wouldn't get an answer from a worthless Liberal piece of shit. Go dye your sister's armpit hair blue, you weirdo.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Or maybe you are just a clueless racist that just can't get past your racism. Where the fuk was your outrage when Trump let out 5000 Taliban prisoners just to get the Taliban to the negotiating table. It was nowhere cause you can't get past your partisan politics an your obvious racism. Fuking clown
    This kind of stupidity doesn't come easy, it takes years of practice to be this dumb

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    USA/Biden looks like the clowns of the decade.....

Give billions to Ukraine.....

Russia supposedly at war with Ukraine....

We bow down to Russia in a prisoner swap... and give them back the "Merchant of Death"

You can't make this sh## up.
    Almost as bad as releasing 5000 Taliban that Thor was talking about, just a couple of differences

1) supposedly we were at war with the Taliban, losing American lives not another country just to donate money too (in Afghanistan)

2) We spent Trillions in Afghanistan not Billions

3) So 2 times we have looked like the clowns of the decade

I agree, you cant make this fvkking sh!t up
    Last edited by jackpot269; 12-08-22 at 11:45 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    This kind of stupidity doesn't come easy, it takes years of practice to be this dumb
    Thor is a full blown tool.

He's talking about 5,000 Taliban tards getting released, but won't mention that in 2014, Obama released Five Taliban leaders from Guantanamo Bay in exchange for Bowe Bergdahl who was an American deserter. Obama painted him as "War Hero"

Trump said that Bergdahl was an American traitor and should have been executed.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Hey buddy (or you seem like a pronoun retard nerd so maybe they, she, he?) Just trying to call you the right name

When did I mention Trump lmfao

You are a weirdo, get help

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post

Nah otter just a dumb male(they will tell you it’s a female) got caught with shit in Russia and got a huge arms dealer (giving out AKs, RPGs, SAMs, basically anything like candy) set free

Just normal things these days

I guess FARC and a bunch of African groups in need of weapons are up good again

1 call

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last