ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Get some, Mac. You think the Cavs can play w/ the Bucks? Game this week.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Get some, Mac. You think the Cavs can play w/ the Bucks? Game this week.
    Cavs have played the toughest schedule in the NBA thus far and it doesn't get any easier. Wizards, Jazz, Bucks then Bulls. Damn, who made this schedule?? I've been riding them ML all season. I won't stop now. I think they go 3-1, well I hope they go 3-1 here. I think they matchup well with the Bucks. I'm really looking forward to that game. Let's see how Mobley and Allen take on Giannis. I think Allen can play him straight up with a few stretches of Mobley.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Imagine if they didn't move KPJ's locker. Adding him to that core and they might be #3 in the East and with a real shot of beating the Nets and Bucks.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Imagine if they didn't move KPJ's locker. Adding him to that core and they might be #3 in the East and with a real shot of beating the Nets and Bucks.
    Can you imagine? The Cavs would be one of the most talented teams in the league. Unfortunately, KPJ would probably be dead had he not gone to Houston. The Cavs did the right thing by letting him go. It sucks but he really needed help. John Lucas and the Rockets were the only ones that could help him. It's a great feel good story for him. I love to watch him play and maybe, just maybe, the Cavs have a lot of good vibes to come their way as a result.

To think KPJ played at USC too. Where we found Mobley.

I just looked up some of the people John Lucas has helped. Players and coaches. The guy is a miracle worker.

• Billy Gillispie
    • Larry Eustachy
    • Rod Strickland
    • Michael Beasley
    • Tyrann Mathieu
    • JaMarcus Russell
    • Daryl Strawberry
    • Dexter Manley
    • Andray Blatche
    • Mike Rice
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 12-02-21 at 07:32 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sledge187

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I don't know about your future crap bets but the Cavs are 15-5 ATS this year. Not hating Mac. Right up there with GS.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/trends/ats_trends/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Both the Cleveland Cavs and Golden State Warriors are hitting at a 75% win rate ATS. That works!!

Never a bad bet to take either team with every game going forward so far in the season. Always go and bet with what is trending and chances are you will profit if you stay disciplined and stay on the course.

Lakers are the worst Against The Spread this season. Not a bad idea to fade them with each game on the flip.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Both the Cleveland Cavs and Golden State Warriors are hitting at a 75% win rate ATS. That works!!

Never a bad bet to take either team with every game going forward so far in the season. Always go and bet with what is trending and chances are you will profit if you stay disciplined and stay on the course.

Lakers are the worst Against The Spread this season. Not a bad idea to fade them with each game on the flip.

Jibby after watching clippers last night I will take the lakers over clippers any day of the week.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Cavs still playing very consistent bball. Love this!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave MinnesotaFats 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Jibby after watching clippers last night I will take the lakers over clippers any day of the week.
    LA basketball is in the toilet right now. Lakers and Clippers both stinking it up.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

I don't know about your future crap bets but the Cavs are 15-5 ATS this year. Not hating Mac. Right up there with GS.

said he's been betting ML in which case he's been getting gaped Jibby besides he lies constantly

Mac4Lyfe

Just another double digit Cavs blowout on the road. They were up 38 points at one point. You guys don’t like money….

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6139

Jarrett has been a prop bet machine. I keep wanting to unload on a PRA prop on him but I expect him to have a quiet night soon but he keeps piling stats, and points, and rebounds, etc..........

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I like the team they just got to get everybody back

They battle everybody

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    Jarrett has been a prop bet machine. I keep wanting to unload on a PRA prop on him but I expect him to have a quiet night soon but he keeps piling stats, and points, and rebounds, etc..........
    WTH is his vertical? My God, that kid can jump out of the gym. He got an alley oop a few days ago where the ball was up near the top of the backboard. Him and Mobley in the paint? Plus Markannen. Forget about it. They are killing teams defensively. You cannot score in the paint against these guys. I have never seen this type of defense, EVER and I've been watching the NBA for decades. The defense is triggering the offense like UGA footballs defense. Once these guys learn to be scorers, especially individually. Look the fukk out.

I love that this team is still under the radar. Vegas has not caught up yet. This is a special team we're watching. They and the Warriors with Steph are easily the 2 funnest teams to watch in the NBA. If you are not watching the Cavs, you are missing out on incredible, exciting basketball. They are the new lob city. WOW!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I like the team they just got to get everybody backThey battle everybody
    Unfortunately, Sexton is done for the season. But coach, if they can keep Garland, Allen, Mobley and Markannen healthy, they are going to be a hard out. They have not lost a game with those 4 players playing and are like 15-3 with just Garland, Allen and Mobley playing.

Str8Mush4Life

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    WTH is his vertical? My God, that kid can jump out of the gym. He got an alley oop a few days ago where the ball was up near the top of the backboard. Him and Mobley in the paint? Plus Markannen. Forget about it. They are killing teams defensively. You cannot score in the paint against these guys. I have never seen this type of defense, EVER and I've been watching the NBA for decades. The defense is triggering the offense like UGA footballs defense. Once these guys learn to be scorers, especially individually. Look the fukk out.
    I love that this team is still under the radar. Vegas has not caught up yet. This is a special team we're watching. They and the Warriors with Steph are easily the 2 funnest teams to watch in the NBA. If you are not watching the Cavs, you are missing out on incredible, exciting basketball. They are the new lob city. WOW!
    I'm a lifelong Sixers fan.

Yesterday I was watching Cavs-Wizards while we were playing the Hawks.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Str8Mush4Life 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Cavs are an exciting team and no one expected them to be 13-10 , at least I didn’t. I hope they continue to play well but they are still 2-3 tweeks away from vying for the eastern conference championship.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Cavs are an exciting team and no one expected them to be 13-10 , at least I didn’t. I hope they continue to play well but they are still 2-3 tweeks away from vying for the eastern conference championship.
    Man if they had Sexton. Dammit. I still think if they stay healthy, they will definitely be one of the top in the East. I can’t wait for them to play the Bucks on Monday. Great barometer.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cavs covered and won the game again last game. I'm riding em. Never a bad bet. 16-5 ATS now this season. Can't beat that with a stick.

Mac4Lyfe

Cavs covered and won the game again last game. I'm riding em. Never a bad bet. 16-5 ATS now this season. Can't beat that with a stick.
    Tough game tomorrow versus a hot Jazz team. Then a huge game on Monday with the Bucks. We will really know who the Cavs are and can be by both of these games. My mind tells me they might lose this game and win vs the Bucks. My heart says they win and cover both games??? I've been riding ATS and ML all year so I'm not stopping either way. The game is early tomorrow, so that should be an early advantage for the Cavs. I'm going to load up a bit on the first half as they've jumped on teams early all year. I don't think they've lost a first half since the first 3 games of the season.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Tough game tomorrow versus a hot Jazz team. Then a huge game on Monday with the Bucks. We will really know who the Cavs are and can be by both of these games. My mind tells me they might lose this game and win vs the Bucks. My heart says they win and cover both games??? I've been riding ATS and ML all year so I'm not stopping either way. The game is early tomorrow, so that should be an early advantage for the Cavs. I'm going to load up a bit on the first half as they've jumped on teams early all year. I don't think they've lost a first half since the first 3 games of the season.
    Well bet tomorrow and if they don't cover then double up on the next game. Stat streaks like these you can still play even when they lose and still win money if you stick with it.

Just double up on the next game and stay on that horse. Chances are they won't lose and not cover 2 games in a row. Same with the Golden State Warriors whom are hitting at a 75% clip ATS.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let's do it Mac. Cavs at home it is and the points again today.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/utah-ja...rs-2021120505/

Str8Mush4Life

Let's gooooooo!!

Jarrett shows the casuals who he is today with with 30+ RBA today against Goebert!!

(you should probably fade the above prop bet lol but I'm riding with it)
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Str8Mush4Life 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Cavs with 3 blocks early. Allen with 2. Jazz with the quick timeout. Very early but I’m liking the Cavs matchups already.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Cavs still playing very consistent bball. Love this!
    Get some, Mac. Didn't know that about John Lucas. I knew he had some personal problems many years back.

Mac4Lyfe

My goodness, both teams draining 3s. Mitchell is carving up the Cavs. 15 in the quarter already.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Get some, Mac. Didn't know that about John Lucas. I knew he had some personal problems many years back.
    Lucas is a great man. He works with a lot of up and coming kids here in Houston. He feeds them to a lot of colleges.

Cavs stuck in the mud right now. Ugh

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cavs hanging tough in this game in the 4th quarter as usual. Still got a ways to go though to cover.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/utah-ja...rs-2021120505/

Mac4Lyfe

Cavs hanging tough in this game in the 4th quarter as usual. Still got a ways to go though to cover.https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/utah-ja...rs-2021120505/
    On a 15-0 run to tie the game with Mitchell on the bench.

Mac4Lyfe

These refs are terrible. Utah getting away with bullshit. Gobert is just pushing and grabbing, setting illegal screens. This shit is foul.

Mac4Lyfe

Incredible game. Playoff intensity. OMG. Cavs down 1 with 18 seconds. Great experience for these young guys. Got to go with Garland here.

Mac4Lyfe

Damn, so close. Crowd still buzzing over that game. Almost.

Mac4Lyfe

Gobert with the monster jam over Allen in crunch time. That’ll be an ESPN top play. He also had 5 blocked shots. His moving screens up top gave the Jazz a lot of open 3 looks. I think they hit 21 threes which the Cavs normally are good at defending.

Oh well, the Cavs cover another spread. Just another winner.

First 123456 ... Last