Kushtastic
    Kushtastic's Avatar Become A Pro!

they will be up tomorrow am when 5d releases there lines. liking sa but dont kno if i want to do it without parker. i kno one for a fact will be missouri.

Kushtastic

also not crazy bout the mavs. think its a little bit overpriced for a team who loves to play close games at home. i still don't kno yet tho. maybe okc too.

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

jazz tonight ml?

AmpleGamble
    AmpleGamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Haha, looks like everyone is going on a tear with these ML's. Wish I woulda hopped on board sooner! GL in the future

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i don't see how your picks will "get me high" because all you do is pick the teams that are favored BIG TIME and pretty much guaranteed to win.

traxmub
    traxmub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10478

good topic
    I'll wait for your picks today

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Keep it up, bro. Don't let the words of anyone have too much affect on you. Let your bankroll be the ultimate judge of whether your style works over time.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    i don't see how your picks will "get me high" because all you do is pick the teams that are favored BIG TIME and pretty much guaranteed to win.
    Whats wrong with that? The BIG TIME Favored Should win. Im diggin this style. Gonna give it a shot! Kush

Kushtastic

so why doesnt every one do it? your theory doesnt make much sense. so far if you have been tailing from day one my picks would get your bankroll HIGGHHHHH. at this point i can afford 2 losses of -1000 mls and break even. dont hate on someone who is 18-0. it just makes you look like an ass my dude.

Kushtastic

Kushtastic

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    Keep it up, bro. Don't let the words of anyone have too much affect on you. Let your bankroll be the ultimate judge of whether your style works over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grecdogg View Post
    Whats wrong with that? The BIG TIME Favored Should win. Im diggin this style. Gonna give it a shot! Kush
    yup exactly fellas. lets make some money.

Kushtastic

i mean seriously. are you an ass? i have won 22.5 units in 4 days and you still cant just say nice job. all you do is make yourself look like a jackoff.

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Kushtastic View Post
    so why doesnt every one do it? your theory doesnt make much sense. so far if you have been tailing from day one my picks would get your bankroll HIGGHHHHH. at this point i can afford 2 losses of -1000 mls and break even. dont hate on someone who is 18-0. it just makes you look like an ass my dude.
    lmao get my bankroll high? dude when you pick huge ml's like that its favored so badly that you put down 100 to win 5 dollars back (example on how favored your picks are) lol... so i dont think thats gettin my bankroll high "my dude"

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Grecdogg View Post
    whats wrong with that is when you pick those odds such as -1000, -800, -600, and so on your not making any money off those......

Kushtastic

lmao get my bankroll high? dude when you pick huge ml's like that its favored so badly that you put down 100 to win 5 dollars back (example on how favored your picks are) lol... so i dont think thats gettin my bankroll high "my dude"
    +22.5 units in 4 days speaks for itself.

Kushtastic

whats wrong with that is when you pick those odds such as -1000, -800, -600, and so on your not making any money off those......
    why? if your betting $55 to win $50 on a game and I am betting $300 to win $50 we both win the same amount.

when i am down units you can come say i told you so but until then u gotta find a new thread.

Lint Pockets

well apparently your not catching on, i don't bet ML's because they are trash and they pay out trash. but good luck risking 300 just to win 50 back i hope it works out for you since it makes so much sense......

Kushtastic

well apparently your not catching on, i don't bet ML's because they are trash and they pay out trash. but good luck risking 300 just to win 50 back i hope it works out for you since it makes so much sense......
    thanks. keep fighting the good fight and grinding out a 1 bet profit each day. ill do my thing and you do yours. no reason for you to get all hostile about it.

Lint Pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Kushtastic View Post
    thanks. keep fighting the good fight and grinding out a 1 bet profit each day. ill do my thing and you do yours. no reason for you to get all hostile about it.
    lol 1 bet profit? nah dude i do parlays and teasers because i actually have something called balls and not afraid to bet on more than just a single game that's ridiculously favored to win. i am done replaying to this joke thread though so have fun with your senseless picks i am waiting for you to lay down 300 to win 50 back and have the favored team get an upset and have you be out 300 dollars cause it will happen sooner or later.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Stop ****ing with him. He is young. Be supportive.

traxmub
    traxmub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10478

will picks today?

Kushtastic

guys streak finally ended. it was fun while it lasted. hopefully can string more 2gether. the great part is. i endured my first loss which everyone made such a big deal about and am still up over 18 units. here is todays card. i may add more later if one of these goes down. if not i will just take the 3-0 day and move onto sunday. took saturday off because thought it was going to be a tricky day. i know none of these are nba but whatever.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Kushtastic I support u , waiting ur NBA picks

First 12