crazymilkman
    crazymilkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA friday 03/05

Charlotte Bobcats +3.0 at LA. LAKERS
    Bobcats is no where near the form they are in when they made that mad run last December. But thing here is that Lakeshow travels to Charlotte who they narrowly beat back in 02/03/10. They also get to play Orlando after this one. I'm liking this spot for Jordan's new toy and shine tonight. For some strange reason Bobcats matches well against the Lakeshow and has covered 9 of their last 10 matchups. Leaning the Cat-show!
    Orlando Magic -10 at NEW JERSY
    System play here. Bet against the Nets. The only red flag here is that Orlando plays the Lakers next. Look ahead angle there.

Denver Nuggets -10.5 at INDIANA
    Nuggets just got too much firepower for the struggling Pacers. The only red flag here is that they may look ahead to hosting the Blazers the next game. Pacers blow on the road and Nuggets just rocks at home, as one of the best home team in the NBA.

Noteworthy:
    I'm not too crazy but I like the Pistons' chance in covering against the Cavs with 13 more points. They're still a team with pride and even without Big Ben, they can manage to squeak in a nice little backdoor cover. 76ers+6.0 is rather intriguing. I don't know but the line got my attention even after seeing a healthy Celtics team and with Brand and Speights listed as questionable.

You also gotta like the Warrior's chance of covering going to tonight's game rested against Atlanta as a 13-point dog. Past matchups tells you that the Warriors can actually keep up in scoring with the Hawks and still keep it within covering range. OVER 215 ain't that shabby either.
    BEST OF LUCK GUYS .
    Points Awarded:

fortunecookie gave crazymilkman 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

fortunecookie gave crazymilkman 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gopi-1
    NBA 2009-2010 -- 1-0-0
    Gopi-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Quote Originally Posted by crazymilkman View Post
    Charlotte Bobcats +3.0 at LA. LAKERS
    Bobcats is no where near the form they are in when they made that mad run last December. But thing here is that Lakeshow travels to Charlotte who they narrowly beat back in 02/03/10. They also get to play Orlando after this one. I'm liking this spot for Jordan's new toy and shine tonight. For some strange reason Bobcats matches well against the Lakeshow and has covered 9 of their last 10 matchups. Leaning the Cat-show!Orlando Magic -10 at NEW JERSY
    System play here. Bet against the Nets. The only red flag here is that Orlando plays the Lakers next. Look ahead angle there.

Denver Nuggets -10.5 at INDIANA
    Nuggets just got too much firepower for the struggling Pacers. The only red flag here is that they may look ahead to hosting the Blazers the next game. Pacers blow on the road and Nuggets just rocks at home, as one of the best home team in the NBA.

Noteworthy:
    I'm not too crazy but I like the Pistons' chance in covering against the Cavs with 13 more points. They're still a team with pride and even without Big Ben, they can manage to squeak in a nice little backdoor cover. 76ers+6.0 is rather intriguing. I don't know but the line got my attention even after seeing a healthy Celtics team and with Brand and Speights listed as questionable.

You also gotta like the Warrior's chance of covering going to tonight's game rested against Atlanta as a 13-point dog. Past matchups tells you that the Warriors can actually keep up in scoring with the Hawks and still keep it within covering range. OVER 215 ain't that shabby either.
    BEST OF LUCK GUYS .

The Lakers will play angry today CMM, they're in no mood to fukk around. This is like when the Lakeshow lost to the Nuggets at home, they vent all their anger and frustrations on the Blazers, at the Rose Garden Arena at that, where they haven't won in like the last 100 years.

The Cavs are at -12 right now, not 13, and if I'm betting on this game, I will take the Cavs in a heartbeat.

There's a lot of ?????? to answer when we talk about a team like the Celtics, they will answer some of it tonight. I like them here though.

Remember the Hawks/Warriors game last month were Atlanta screwed up an 18 point lead and had a 4th quarter meltdown? It's payback time! But this one will be close...

GL with your plays tonight!