Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    You know everything bro, I am not going to even start with you because you will write a book. You win
    You said he was gay. Maybe you know something we don't know???

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't think he's gay unless something recent? I've seen him in Cleveland with some FINE ASS women. I mean fine women. Not that that means anything.

He's currently engaged to this girl.

No mac, you got it all wrong.

He's obviously overcompensating for being gay and still in the closet.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

You said he was gay. Maybe you know something we don't know???
    Are you saying that rich men never try to hide behind beautiful women to make it seem like they aren't gay? Because that has never happened before. Not everyone is Elton John bro.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No mac, you got it all wrong.He's obviously overcompensating for being gay and still in the closet.
    I don’t know the man. He could be. Not that it matters to me. But I dont get why in 2021, a guy is on the down low with women to look like he’s gay? It’s a waste of time and effort. Why would the women date him if he’s not putting out? Why would this girl get engaged? Maybe he’s bisexual which to each his own. A lot of people have no preference. I like bisexual women. I’m a Cavs fan and I’ve never heard this rumor? Didn’t Love play with Jason Collins who came out in Loves rookie season?

Mac4Lyfe

Are you saying that rich men never try to hide behind beautiful women to make it seem like they aren't gay? Because that has never happened before. Not everyone is Elton John bro.
    unde, I just never heard this rumor before. I understand the dynamic but Love seems pretty open about his life. He’s kept it pretty simple and has always had a girl by his side. Usually the closet ones have a few good guy friends that are always around. Like Aaron Rodgers. Haha

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Mac, I don't care guy. Have a great night. At least a white guy is in the NBgAy.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac, I don't care guy. Have a great night. At least a white guy is in the NBgAy.
    Lot's of white guys in the NBA. Just not a lot from the US anymore.
    Good night bro.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I don’t know the man. He could be. Not that it matters to me. But I dont get why in 2021, a guy is on the down low with women to look like he’s gay? It’s a waste of time and effort. Why would the women date him if he’s not putting out? Why would this girl get engaged? Maybe he’s bisexual which to each his own. A lot of people have no preference. I like bisexual women. I’m a Cavs fan and I’ve never heard this rumor? Didn’t Love play with Jason Collins who came out in Loves rookie season?
    I was joking Mac.

See post #38.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They played together but Collins did not come out until the end of his career when his twin brother was long retired.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

Hayward is the best white American going today, but there are better black Americans at his position... it's got to be a frontline realistically. At the World Cup it was Lopez AND Plumlee, but that team lost so they're not keen to bring any of those guys back.

Draymond Green doesn't belong on the team either FWIW. He's only there because he's got championship rings. Many other guys could get championship rings if they played with Curry/ Thompson/ Durant.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

The only way the US can win is with NBA players and that isn't even a given anymore.

Yep

The world continues to catch up

College kids would be pushovers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hoops Olympics a joke men and women

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    They played together but Collins did not come out until the end of his career when his twin brother was long retired.
    Man, that seems so long ago. I didn’t know he announced after his brother retired.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Hayward is the best white American going today, but there are better black Americans at his position... it's got to be a frontline realistically. At the World Cup it was Lopez AND Plumlee, but that team lost so they're not keen to bring any of those guys back.

Draymond Green doesn't belong on the team either FWIW. He's only there because he's got championship rings. Many other guys could get championship rings if they played with Curry/ Thompson/ Durant.
    I agree on Hayward, which is why I thought of a spot up shooter like Reddick. Draymond is shook like Simmons. He refuses to shoot the ball. Maybe brought in to be an enforcer, bad guy type?

This team looks beatable to me. A lot of guys known to choke in crunch time. I might have to fade in spots?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    YepThe world continues to catch upCollege kids would be pushovers
    I looked up nba international players and was shocked. I didn’t count but it seemed like half were international?? Many are white...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Track and field where it is at

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13502

seahag seems like he walks on water in gucci attire

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

American white players in the NBA are a dying breed.

Euro white players better then American white players now.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    American white players in the NBA are a dying breed. Euro white players better then American white players now.
    Strange but true. What happened? We had a lot of talented white players in the US. Now, it's mostly Euros?

Okay, I overstated a bit. There's 546 NBA players. 420 are from the US. Not close to half. 19 are from Canada and 9 are from Australia, including Kyrie Irving and Ben Simmons.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Strange but true. What happened? We had a lot of talented white players in the US. Now, it's mostly Euros?

Okay, I overstated a bit. There's 546 NBA players. 420 are from the US. Not close to half. 19 are from Canada and 9 are from Australia, including Kyrie Irving and Ben Simmons.
    Pop was right, to a certain extent, down in San Antonio when he said he preferred international players to American players because of the work ethic.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 758

The only way the US can win is with NBA players and that isn't even a given anymore.
    So true.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 758

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaniner View Post
    We can't lose now
    This is hilarious. Other team:

“Oh shit, Kevin Love is playing. We are screwed.”
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 06-24-21 at 12:42 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Pop was right, to a certain extent, down in San Antonio when he said he preferred international players to American players because of the work ethic.
    Ginooooobli!! Pop has a point. NBA American players are spoiled these days and don't put in the work anymore. Look at Ben Simmons for example who can't even make a free throw. I see that as a lack of work ethic.

IBetYou

Ginooooobli!! Pop has a point. NBA American players are spoiled these days and don't put in the work anymore. Look at Ben Simmons for example who can't even make a free throw. I see that as a lack of work ethic.
    He's Australian.

IBetYou

USA will win easily. Serbs don't have Jokic nor Bogdan. Spain are past their sell by date. Argentina aren't sneaking up on anyone.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He's Australian.
    Argentina.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_Gin%C3%B3bili

IBetYou

Ben Simmons is Australian.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

As long as the USA puts real veterans out there, they'll win gold.

Mac, why are you saying the only way USA can win is if they put NBA players out there?

Obviously.

Every other country puts professional basketball players, what are oyu gonna do, win the olympics with some 18 year old kids? Lol. Never.

rm18
    Update your status

USA will win easily. Serbs don't have Jokic nor Bogdan. Spain are past their sell by date. Argentina aren't sneaking up on anyone.
    Australia is their biggest competition

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    As long as the USA puts real veterans out there, they'll win gold.
    Mac, why are you saying the only way USA can win is if they put NBA players out there?
    Obviously.
    Every other country puts professional basketball players, what are oyu gonna do, win the olympics with some 18 year old kids? Lol. Never.
    There used to be a time when our college kids (not 18) could bring home the gold but now with one and dones and the emergence of the game internationally, our college guys can't compete any longer. I agree with the lack of worth ethic and lack of mental toughness.

Of course we'll be favored but I don't think they are going to have an easy go of it. Might even lose a game or 2, I think???

rm18
    Update your status

Australia is better defensively than most NBA teams with Ingles, Dellavodova, Thybulle , Simmons, and Baynes. i think Simmons might have something to prove too they could be dangerous.

Goat Milk

There used to be a time when our college kids (not 18) could bring home the gold but now with one and dones and the emergence of the game internationally, our college guys can't compete any longer. I agree with the lack of worth ethic and lack of mental toughness.

Of course we'll be favored but I don't think they are going to have an easy go of it. Might even lose a game or 2, I think???
    Kevin DurantDamian Lillard Bradley BealJayson TatumDevin BookerZach LaVineKevin LoveBam AdebayoDraymond GreenJrue HolidayKhris MiddletonJerami Grant

Lillard and Durant? Lol yeah, no country is beating America.

Goat Milk

Australia is better defensively than most NBA teams with Ingles, Dellavodova, Thybulle , Simmons, and Baynes. i think Simmons might have something to prove too they could be dangerous.
    They will get dismantled by us. Dellavodova can't even play in the NBA anymore. Now he's gonna check Damian Lillard in the Olympics? Lol.

IBetYou

Australia is their biggest competition
    Boomers were at their peak when they had the Bogut/ Baynes frontline. Now they're old, like Spain. I reckon Slovenia would be the #2 team, although they do have to qualify first.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Kevin DurantDamian Lillard Bradley BealJayson TatumDevin BookerZach LaVineKevin LoveBam AdebayoDraymond GreenJrue HolidayKhris MiddletonJerami Grant
    Lillard and Durant? Lol yeah, no country is beating America.
    Who on that roster is clutch? Who hasn't choked in crunch time? On paper, USA looks great but under pressure, I see a bunch of guys that are afraid of the bright lights. Unfortunately, Spain, Australia, Argentina are old. I'm curious to see what Nigeria looks like? They are slowing building up a good program. I think we play them in an exhibition in a couple of weeks??

First 12345 ... Last