beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

id guess suns -150 tomorrow

id hedge in a heartbeat if chris paul is playing. wouldnt even wait until game 2

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Let it ride eddy...

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paula dk Kawhis status will obviously be key. I see Suns -160/Clippers +140 right now

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Clippers will understandably lose game 1 or game 2...

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Paula dk Kawhis status will obviously be key. I see Suns -160/Clippers +140 right now
    Where???

thomorino

I think we likely won’t see a line until we know Paul and Leonard’s status. I think the market maker will likely to split the action out -160/+140 with the Suns favored.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Where???
    I’m talking what I see as the likely line, I haven’t seen a line anywhere yet.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Let it ride eddy...
    I probably will. I've come this far against all odds... This team has surmounted 19 and 25 point deficits in the playoffs, and almost came back to beat the Jazz in game two after trailing by 21 as well, the Clips have something special.

I'm inclined to stay outta the way and not gonna mess with a good thing.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Clippers clutch down the stretch.

KVB bet clippers live +1500.
    I only got 900.

But once I saw how GObert literally could not guard anymore, I knew clippers can get hot from 3.

Paul and Kawhi out for game 1? I'll take the Clippers right away in game 1 on the road if paul is out.

Eddy Munny

Not that it comes as any surprise, but the Klaw ruled out for games 1 and 2 in Phoenix.

I think the Clippers take at least one of the first two games, especially with CP3's status in doubt. No way they're gonna allow themselves another 0-2 hole to start a series. Game is an afternoon tip time tomorrow, so it's a quick turnaround for the Clippers, but maybe they can carry over some of the momentum from beating the Jazz four in a row. The Suns have had a long layoff and will be missing their floor leader so perhaps they struggle to find their bearings in the early going, kind of like the Jazz did in game 1 when they trailed by 13 at halftime.

johnnyvegas13

Eddy I think we take clips series after they lose gm 1

whatcha think???

Goat Milk

If CP3 is out game 1, I will bet Clips.

Eddy Munny

Eddy I think we take clips series after they lose gm 1

whatcha think???
    I'm not so sure they lose game 1. I'm gonna let my future ride so I won't be betting any Clips series bets, but I'm with Goat, I think the first game without Paul is a greater disadvantage for the Suns because the Clips have already won two games without Kawhi.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I'm not so sure they lose game 1. I'm gonna let my future ride so I won't be betting any Clips series bets, but I'm with Goat, I think the first game without Paul is a greater disadvantage for the Suns because the Clips have already won two games without Kawhi.
    That’s fair

a week off vs emotional comeback win I don’t know how u can take clips gm 1

even tho I like them to win series

Goat Milk

That’s fair

a week off vs emotional comeback win I don’t know how u can take clips gm 1

even tho I like them to win series
    Clips on a mission. Suns ain't winning this series without Chris Paul. Kawhi being down is unforunately but if they have no Paul, I'll consider that a near wash. I say it's fair.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

On top of that they have momentum while the suns haven't played in ages.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Rooting for the Clips but Suns the better team even without Chris Paul

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

I think Suns smack them on game 1 unfortunately. Too many things in the way of the clippers in game 1. Quick turnaround, high emotion fatigued and without Paul I think they let their foot off the gas in game 1. I'm still all for them to take the series though just have to decide if i trust my read and want to wait on my series bet or hit it before game 1

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think Suns smack them on game 1 unfortunately. Too many things in the way of the clippers in game 1. Quick turnaround, high emotion fatigued and without Paul I think they let their foot off the gas in game 1. I'm still all for them to take the series though just have to decide if i trust my read and want to wait on my series bet or hit it before game 1
    No chance the Clippers take their foot off the gas just because Chris Paul is out. After all this Clipper team has been through, they're not in position to take anything for granted, especially considering they're dealing with the absence of their own star player. On the contrary, I think the emphasis for Coach Lue and the Clippers is probably to start this series off with a W so they can actually play with a lead, rather than constantly having to chase. The 0-2 narrative is not something they'd like to perpetuate.

And for whatever reason, I've noticed that these early start times tend to mess with the home team more often than not. Maybe it's because their routine is thrown off schedule and they're just not immediately dialed in, whereas the road team is away from the comforts of home and is less affected by it, who knows. I'm not even sure if this is a legitimate trend, just something I've noticed going back into the regular season.

I'm taking Clippers +4 but I'm rooting for an outright win obviously. This is an anti-hedge. If it loses, I'll catch a double whammy!

C'mon Clipshow!

Last edited by Eddy Munny; 06-20-21 at 12:12 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

payne is erratic as many good plays as he makes he takes just as many ill advised shots, I think clips will be able to punk ayton a good bit of series he forgets he’s 7 feet sometimes

goduke

No chance the Clippers take their foot off the gas just because Chris Paul is out. After all this Clipper team has been through, they're not in position to take anything for granted, especially considering they're dealing with the absence of their own star player. On the contrary, I think the emphasis for Coach Lue and the Clippers is probably to start this series off with a W so they can actually play with a lead, rather than constantly having to chase. The 0-2 narrative is not something they'd like to perpetuate.

And for whatever reason, I've noticed that these early start times tend to mess with the home team more often than not. Maybe it's because their routine is thrown off schedule and they're just not immediately dialed in, whereas the road team is away from the comforts of home and is less affected by it, who knows. I'm not even sure if this is a legitimate trend, just something I've noticed going back into the regular season.

I'm taking Clippers +4 but I'm rooting for an outright win obviously. This is an anti-hedge. If it loses, I'll catch a double whammy!

C'mon Clipshow!

yeah i changed my mind, took series before game 1. Just got to trust that they ease my stress level and take Game 1 down instead

Eddy Munny

Well here we go again... The Clippers just love falling behind on the count.

Maybe they can bag game 2 and then pull a rabbit out of their hat and have Kawhi available when they go back to L.A.

Wishing upon a star.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Well here we go again... The Clippers just love falling behind on the count.

Maybe they can bag game 2 and then pull a rabbit out of their hat and have Kawhi available when they go back to L.A.

Wishing upon a star.
    has a team ever lost game 1 and won 3 series in a row to get to the Finals?

Goat Milk

No Paul = another must clippers bet game 2. You bet clippers every game paul doesn't play. You play the odds and live with the results.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    has a team ever lost game 1 and won 3 series in a row to get to the Finals?
    I'm not even sure... I would think yes.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Welp, that's how the cookie crumbles... I believe we had the right team with right chemistry, the puzzle pieces fit just right, a young coach scheming the right moves and right rotations on the fly, PG emerging from his cocoon to shed the "Pandemic P" moniker and fully inhabit his "Playoff P" persona...

Then fate deals us the worst possible hand out of the blue.

A Western Conference championship @ +310 is all I asked for... Would have returned just north of eight dimes to my account (including the wager) had this come to fruition but unfortunately a late game bump from Joe Ingles is all it took to sink my battleship.

I know there are others who feel my pain, even if their risk/reward wasn't the same...

The Morino, Goduke, Goat Milk and many other anonymous shattered hearts I'm sure.

Let the group therapy commence...

goduke

To say I’m very concerned is an understatement. Clippers drilled 20 threes and Phx just shat all over their face without Paul. I maybe should have taken my win last round and run. If they don’t get Leonard back I don’t see how they can win. Goat is going to keep chasing them right to the grave and that’s another death curse the way he’s running right now

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

clips in 7

Eddy Munny

Let's get the split tonight in Phoenix and maybe that'll encourage Kawhi to rub some dirt on it and help the Clips get to a chip!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    To say I’m very concerned is an understatement. Clippers drilled 20 threes and Phx just shat all over their face without Paul. I maybe should have taken my win last round and run. If they don’t get Leonard back I don’t see how they can win. Goat is going to keep chasing them right to the grave and that’s another death curse the way he’s running right now
    The way I'm running? F does that mean?

Last 3 posted picks are Clippers, Hawks game 7, and Lightning last night. Did you post any of those plays? No you didn't, 10 years on this site and all you do is lurk in other peoples threads. Because you're a chicken shit scared to post your plays. Did you have teh Hawks +250 on game 7? No you didn't. But I did, and I posted it.

Say something that make sense you fool.

I'm up big these last 2 months if you just clean out your ears and pay attention, you'd make money following me.

I'm taking the cliippers ML tonight. Fade me and put 200 to win 100 on the Suns ML if you have the balls.

Or else shut your fukkin trap kid.

beantown34

this is how it goes down. refs help clips win tonight. then suns win game 3

then kawhi comes back 95% game 4 and clips win series 4-3

lock

beantown34

remember chris paul is destined to never make the finals. dont forget that

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    remember chris paul is destined to never make the finals. dont forget that
    Clippers tonight!!!

Eddy Munny

Very winnable game here at the half... Gonna be a major missed opportunity of the Clippers can't snatch this one.

Defense is keeping the Clippers in it, but offense is struggling to capitalize... PG where you at?

goduke

Very winnable game here at the half... Gonna be a major missed opportunity of the Clippers can't snatch this one.

Defense is keeping the Clippers in it, but offense is struggling to capitalize... PG where you at?
    Also they need to stop putting cousins in. Guy cost them 8-10 points in poor play in such a short amount of time

First 123456 ... Last