Prisoner of the moment or reality?

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Depends if Mitchell is hurt.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Even if the Jazz lose game 4 they hold home court in what would be a best of 3 series.

The Jazz home court advantage is probably the best in the league, plus you have Conley's return looming.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Mitchell hurt that ankle

They won't win another game if he and Conley are out

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I would take my chances with kawhi in best of 3. Home court or not.

Eddy Munny

Mitchell isn't hurt. He tweaked his ankle in game 2 also and it didn't phase him.

He was ready to return to the game tonight but coach red lighted it due to the lopsided score.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

weren't you saying the jazz are going to the finals during the first round?

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Mitchell isn't hurt. He tweaked his ankle in game 2 also and it didn't phase him.

He was ready to return to the game tonight but coach red lighted it due to the lopsided score.
    He didn’t look that hurt but that’s the same ankle that he hurt at the end of the regular season and kept him out for nearly a month.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    weren't you saying the jazz are going to the finals during the first round?
    I'm a meteorologist

thomorino

The ankle was also bothering Mitchell at the end of game 2 as well.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

They're up 2 1 right?

Weird

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Even if the Jazz lose game 4 they hold home court in what would be a best of 3 series.

The Jazz home court advantage is probably the best in the league, plus you have Conley's return looming.
    conley has that hammy. remember chris paul on that houston team with the hammy. that cant be rushed

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

If clippers win game 4 the whole west is done. Suns shouldn’t even show up

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by beantown34 View Post
    conley has that hammy. remember chris paul on that houston team with the hammy. that cant be rushed
    They're not rushing him, he's been out since the last game and a half against the Grizzlies, but I do think he'll return in this series, and if Utah goes on to win it, the Clippers are going to look back at games 1 and 2 as missed opportunities to steal at least one of those games in Salt Lake with Conley in street clothes.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    If clippers win game 4 the whole west is done. Suns shouldn’t even show up
    The Suns are better than the Clippers. Unless Kawhi Carries them, do you trust PG or the Suns players?

beantown34

They're not rushing him, he's been out since the last game and a half against the Grizzlies, but I do think he'll return in this series, and if Utah goes on to win it, the Clippers are going to look back on games 1 and 2 as missed opportunities to steal at least one of those games in Salt Lake with Conley in street clothes.
    when conley comes back he will be a sprint away from re-injury

hes done. bet accordingly

thomorino

They're not rushing him, he's been out since the last game and a half against the Grizzlies, but I do think he'll return in this series, and if Utah goes on to win it, the Clippers are going to look back on games 1 and 2 as missed opportunities to steal at least one of those games in Salt Lake with Conley in street clothes.
    Even if Conley comes back he’s not going to be anywhere close a hundred percent and he’ll have issues with conditioning as well. You can sit out for 2 weeks and do no cardio which he obviously can’t do with that type of injury than just come back at full strength.

With Conley out Mitchell has to play major minutes, and he will likely wear down.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    The Suns are better than the Clippers. Unless Kawhi Carries them, do you trust PG or the Suns players?
    The Suns are not better than the Clippers and it’s not close. Phoenix has beaten no one, they are beating up on injured teams. They have no third option, Paul and Booker can tmatchup with George and Leonard if that’s the matchup.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Clip need 3, jazz need 2.

Perhaps too much in the air to establish a series price just yet.

Hammy is def bad Beantown, and he already missed 3 games in a 5 day span.

No sign that I see right away here that Mitchell is in trouble. I suppose we see tomorrow.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Even if Conley comes back he’s not going to be anywhere close a hundred percent and he’ll have issues with conditioning as well. You can sit out for 2 weeks and do no cardio which he obviously can’t do with that type of injury than just come back at full strength.

With Conley out Mitchell has to play major minutes, and he will likely wear down.
    He's an X-factor, that's all I'm saying... I honestly don't think his conditioning will be a problem, he was sidelined longer prior to the Memphis series and looked great in his first game back, playing starter minutes.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Clip need 3, jazz need 2.

Perhaps too much in the air to establish a series price just yet.

Hammy is def bad Beantown, and he already missed 3 games in a 5 day span.

No sign that I see right away here that Mitchell is in trouble. I suppose we see tomorrow.
    Mitchell left the game at the most critical time with the same injury that kept him out for a month in the regular season. He may or may not be okay but to say there is no sign of trouble with him is a stupid comment.

Unrivaled

The Suns are not better than the Clippers and it’s not close. Phoenix has beaten no one, they are beating up on injured teams. They have no third option, Paul and Booker can tmatchup with George and Leonard if that’s the matchup.
    Huh? Pheonix has the deepest team and would have home advantage.

Obviously Kawhi is the best player but Booker, Paul, Bridges, Crowder are all better than playoff PG

Suns also have the better bench.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

They're not rushing him, he's been out since the last game and a half against the Grizzlies, but I do think he'll return in this series, and if Utah goes on to win it, the Clippers are going to look back at games 1 and 2 as missed opportunities to steal at least one of those games in Salt Lake with Conley in street clothes.
    Tough injury for this time of year that's for sure. I think you're right, they are obviously in no hurry and that may be out of necessity.

Terrible timing.

thomorino

He's an X-factor, that's all I'm saying... I honestly don't think his conditioning will be a problem, he was sidelined longer prior to the Memphis series and looked great in his first game back, playing starter minutes.
    But the difference is when you have a significant lower body injury you can’t do cardio, so their is no way for him to stay I shape, and he is an older player. He was likely not playing at the end of the regular season just because Utah. Since his injury is significant enough to keep him out of key playoffs now way is he doing any real cardio.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Mitchell left the game at the most critical time with the same injury that kept him out for a month in the regular season. He may or may not be okay but to say there is no sign of trouble with him is a stupid comment.
    Talking about information and press releases or injury reports.

Go away, grown ups are talking.

Just go away, put me on ignore and don't ever quote me again.

Go AWAY!!!!

You are obsessed with me.

GO AWAY!!!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Huh? Pheonix has the deepest team and would have home advantage.

Obviously Kawhi is the best player but Booker, Paul, Bridges, Crowder are all better than playoff PG

Suns also have the better bench.
    Booker is not better than George, stop. George led the league in 4th quarter scoring and Phoenix was trash with Booker as their best players before Paul got there.

Eddy Munny

They were getting blown out, I wouldn't call that the most critical time... He was out of the locker room in a flash, that's how you know it wasn't serious, just like game 2. I'm almost certain he would've reentered the game if it wasn't out of hand.

Unrivaled

Booker is not better than George, stop. George led the league in 4th quarter scoring and Phoenix was trash with Booker as their best players before Paul got there.
    Sorry Morino but Booker is a way better playoff performer than PG.

PG in regular season is elite, in playoffs he is small.

thomorino

Talking about information and press releases.

Go AWAY!!!!

GO AWAY!!!
    Looks like bipolar boy is having a breakdown.

You evidently didn’t even know the ankle that is bothering Mitchell is the same ankle that he hurt at the end of the regular season you dumb shit.

Stop talking.

Eddy Munny

But the difference is when you have a significant lower body injury you can’t do cardio, so their is no way for him to stay I shape, and he is an older player. He was likely not playing at the end of the regular season just because Utah. Since his injury is significant enough to keep him out of key playoffs now way is he doing any real cardio.
    It's the same hamstring. That's my point, it didn't affect his cardio the first go round.

Plus for all we know he could already be doing cardio and Utah is just erring on the side of caution as far as throwing him into game action, knowing they held a 2-0 lead.

thomorino

Talking about information and press releases or injury reports.

Go AWAY!!!!

GO AWAY!!!
    You are a mentally ill child you dumb shit. Stop talking.

thomorino

It's the same hamstring. That's my point, it didn't affect his cardio the first go round.
    But obviously this injury is more significant than that one if he is missing key playoff games. Utah probably held him out at the end of the regular season even though the injury likely wasn’t that significant because the regular season for a team like Utah that knew they would make the playoffs didn’t matter much at the end of the season. This injury is likely more significant.

beantown34

is conley even that good?

i dont watch much NBA but is he even better than Rondo? same type player

thomorino

Plus for all we know he could already be doing cardio and Utah is just erring on the side of caution as far as throwing him into game action, knowing they held a 2-0 lead.
    The other thing is you are forgetting between the end of the regular season and the start of the playoffs he got a week to get ready, he won’t get that here.

Eddy Munny

The real crux of the matter is if the Clippers can continue shooting the three like they did tonight, because the Jazz are consistently knocking them down, but this is the first time in 10 playoff games that the Clips shot over their season % from behind the arc.

1234 ... Last