lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

NBA most racist league in sports

Pussy ass league led by the Jew silver. Jokic did nothing wrong. If James did that the other guy would get a technical.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pussy ass league led by the Jew silver. Jokic did nothing wrong. If James did that the other guy would get a technical.
    It already happened when lebron punched draymond in the nuts during the finals and green got suspended for it

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Probably uncalled for remark “jew silver” but it’s far from the worst thing said at this forum.

Jokic should give that mvp trophy back for his hollow numbers. Embiid is 50 times better.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Same had been happening to Luka

He'd been getting bombarded with dirty play and guys trying to pick fights with him

Effing Haters

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Probably uncalled for remark “jew silver” but it’s far from the worst thing said at this forum.

Jokic should give that mvp trophy back for his hollow numbers. Embiid is 50 times better.
    He plays every 5 games. Enjoy though. Embiid is garbage. Silver is a Jew who befriended the players. Stern was a good Jew like JJ

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

This season a wash as long as Nets don’t win could care less

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

lebron can't lose in peace. he's not in the playoffs anymore. celebrate. The Mvp is a white European.

vitterd

He plays every 5 games. Enjoy though. Embiid is garbage. Silver is a Jew who befriended the players. Stern was a good Jew like JJ
    Huh? Embiid is best big man in the game and has dominated in post season. He missed one career playoff game.

wikkidinsane

who ever wins this season get an asterisk. The shortened season and injuries

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Embiid far more of a complete player than jokic, availability is of course a concern but jokic is non-existent on the other side of the ball. Cp should've won mvp but it's a numbers game

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like someone had a bet on Denver. Your. Eat was a loser anyways little guy.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post

Agreed

But this goes back to last season too

Everything in every sports league is as awkward as everything else in the world these days

Nothing is normal

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their are many injuries every year, the mba season is too long, hockey did it right with 55 games.

wikkidinsane

I agree with jokic as mvp. When Murray went down, no one expected them to do anything. Jokicb stepped his game up and took that team on his back

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Looks like someone had a bet on Denver. Your. Eat was a loser anyways little guy.
    I’ve never seen someone make so many errors in posts as you do. It’s like you are a slow adult.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don’t think they would of won anyway Phoenix is playing so well

Hman

I agree with jokic as mvp. When Murray went down, no one expected them to do anything. Jokicb stepped his game up and took that team on his back

Eh nobody in the NBA is as important to their team right now as much as Luka is to Dallas

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Eh nobody in the NBA is as important to their team right now as much as Luka is to Dallas
    Dallas is not very good and Luka is not an mvp caliber player at this point.

lakerboy

No bet on this game. English school tomorrow morning. Go.

vitterd

I had no wager on this game but denver was an auto live bet after this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

evidence

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Damn, I love me some lakerboy sometimes…..

Hman

Dallas is not very good and Luka is not an mvp caliber player at this point.

He averages close to a triple double, impossible to guard, and breaking NBA records

Dallas is a below .500 team without him

lakerboy

Huh? Embiid is best big man in the game and has dominated in post season. He missed one career playoff game.
    Dominated what? He is a clown. Guy has won nothing. Are you one of those Philly fans thinking he will win something with you guys or for you? Don't forget you have rivers as coach. He needs 4 hall of famers to win one title. You guys have how many?

Embiid lmao. Guy misses multiple games every year yet you try and pull out that one missed playoff game.

What is his playoff record? Simple question.

lakerboy

Bubble asterisk. Remember? Bro go to back to bed.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Throw the jew down the well

vitterd

Dominated what? He is a clown. Guy has won nothing. Are you one of those Philly fans thinking he will win something with you guys or for you? Don't forget you have rivers as coach. He needs 4 hall of famers to win one title. You guys have how many?

Embiid lmao. Guy misses multiple games every year yet you try and pull out that one missed playoff game.

What is his playoff record? Simple question.
    You must not watch the games. Of course he misses multiple games….most stars do. Not Jokic because he’s so soft and never defends. He’s so weak.

Anybody that watches basketball understands he’s the leagues most dominant player. If the sixers don’t win a title it will be because we have a point guard that can’t score and not great perimeter shooters. It won’t be because of embiid.

Who exactly does rivers need to outcoach? Steve nash? Lol

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    jokic does everything for denver. Doncic can score..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

the number of black head coaches black general managers black owners

hmm

wikkidinsane

Bubble asterisk. Remember? Bro go to back to bed.
    if the bubble got one this deserve one. plus league must make excuse why Durant couldn't win a title with the best superteam ever assembled

lakerboy

You must not watch the games. Of course he misses multiple games….most stars do. Not Jokic because he’s so soft and never defends. He’s so weak.

Anybody that watches basketball understands he’s the leagues most dominant player. If the sixers don’t win a title it will be because we have a point guard that can’t score and not great perimeter shooters. It won’t be because of embiid.

Who exactly does rivers need to outcoach? Steve nash? Lol
    I don't watch basketball but I made this thread? Bro give me a break.

If the sixers don't win it's because he will get hurt like he always does. He is an injury prone candy eating clown.
    I understand your hatred for jokic. He is white and you hate anything white besides your immediate family.

If the sixers win the title it will be because Simmons steps up. I'm hoping he does but even if he does you will ignore that and give embiid all the credit.

Rivers is a loser. He won with 4 Hof players. He even lost with them as well vs one Hof in Kobe.

1 v 4. He lost that series up 3-2. Think about that.

lakerboy

if the bubble got one this deserve one. plus league must make excuse why Durant couldn't win a title with the best superteam ever assembled
    Durant big time loser bro.

vitterd

I don't watch basketball but I made this thread? Bro give me a break.

If the sixers don't win it's because he will get hurt like he always does. He is an injury prone candy eating clown.
    I understand your hatred for jokic. He is white and you hate anything white besides your immediate family.

If the sixers win the title it will be because Simmons steps up. I'm hoping he does but even if he does you will ignore that and give embiid all the credit.

Rivers is a loser. He won with 4 Hof players. He even lost with them as well vs one Hof in Kobe.

1 v 4. He lost that series up 3-2. Think about that.
    Jokic is just a weak ass player. This narrative you have about not liking whites is just stupid. I’ve already stated that Brady is the best of all time and Bird was the toughest basketball player I’ve ever seen.

You must not watch sixers play much if you don’t realize that Embiid is the best player in the playoffs right now. The sixers are a 500 team or less without Embiid and with him they are a one seed.

Doc is fine and he’s been great in playoffs with rotations and making adjustments in this Atlanta series. Your hall of fame players thing is something skip Bayless would say. Look at the coaches left in the nba playoffs…..I’m not worried about being out coached by any of these guys.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Nuggz would have lost anyways.
    just helped the inevitable

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

does anybody miss LeBron in the playoffs????

ANYONE???

1234 ... Last