IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Which one's best?

Booker goes against Lavine in Chicago tonight.

Which one is best?

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Book right now.

Bulls probably win today though. Coach monty still trying to figure out rotations with injured guys back all at once. they got thrown into the fire with this brutal road trip off the Allstar break.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Book right now.

Bulls probably win today though. Coach monty still trying to figure out rotations with injured guys back all at once. they got thrown into the fire with this brutal road trip off the Allstar break.
    Can't assume all their returning guys (Ayton/ Saric/ Baynes) play on a b2b. Chicago obviously a much easier place to play than Toronto so I would lean Suns at this point even with a depleted roster.

IBetYou

Booker's great in the mid-range. Lavine is super-athletic but too much of a lightweight to finish through contact so he floats around the perimeter mostly -shoots lots of threes. Booker is further ahead defensively also imo. Neither one a playmaker. My two cents...

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Bulls lots of injuries, especially in frontcourt. I like Suns if Ayton plays and it looks like he will

Also, Boylen is a moron

IBetYou

We have no idea whether he plays until game time unless there's an inside scoop I don't know about. Mavs just ruled out Doncic AND KP for the Atlanta game. Changes the complexion of that matchup!

Guessing about who plays is just playing into the hands of the bookies.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

Well he is listed as 'probable' for what it's worth. I suppose the sharp fantasy guys have data on each team with respect to how often the different injury designations end up playing

For instance the Bulls list players on the injury report for fun. If someone is probable, literally 100% chance they are playing

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Can't assume all their returning guys (Ayton/ Saric/ Baynes) play on a b2b. Chicago obviously a much easier place to play than Toronto so I would lean Suns at this point even with a depleted roster.
    Phoenix to Toronto to Chicago is travel across 3 time zones in 2 days. when you take that into consideration plus how poorly they shot the ball yesterday, I think its tough to back them here. no chance Im backing Bulls either though I refuse to bet $ on that team. they ran the worst starting 5 last game that Ive seen all year. will be watching this one though.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    Phoenix to Toronto to Chicago is travel across 3 time zones in 2 days. when you take that into consideration plus how poorly they shot the ball yesterday, I think its tough to back them here. no chance Im backing Bulls either though I refuse to bet $ on that team. they ran the worst starting 5 last game that Ive seen all year. will be watching this one though.
    I tend not to pay too much attention to that. These guys travel 1st class, if they want to feel tired or jetlagged they will, if they want to win they wont.

IBetYou

Booker still a bit better imo. Stronger. Gets into the paint more. LaVine reminds me of V.Carter; floats about on the perimeter shooting shots. Drives here and there but with no idea to pass ever.

IBetYou

How did these two make the AS game while Vanvleet & Butler did not?

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Another Suns 4th qtr domination. Nothing new. Suns team is very tough.