Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Rockets get Kevin Porter Jr

Kid can hoop if he gets out of his own head.

I would love to see the Rockets be better WITHOUT Harden.

I despise Harden as a person.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

good pick up for them if he decides to play his game

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

As a Cav's fan, I really wished the kid would have worked out but he has some serious issues. A tiger can't change his stripes. I live in Houston so I'd love to see him do well and I can finally go to Rocket games again because I hated watching Harden. I just won't hold my breath because I've seen his type too many times.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    As a Cav's fan, I really wished the kid would have worked out but he has some serious issues. A tiger can't change his stripes. I live in Houston so I'd love to see him do well and I can finally go to Rocket games again because I hated watching Harden. I just won't hold my breath because I've seen his type too many times.
    I'm definitely with you on that. Love to see it, but he probably won't change.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Stephen Silas says Kevin Porter Jr. has spent the majority of his offseason in Houston, with shooting his clear emphasis

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

“I’m a one stone type of guy, a one place type of guy. I see myself here. The love I got for the city, man, I can’t put a limit on it. They just welcomed me full force, and I feel I can be myself.”