JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

TBT finals who ya got

Love sideline cancers heart but I think their luck runs out

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They will get beat crazy thing is their best player got hurt the first game. They must of been at least +10000 to win the title I saw odds but did not research the rosters.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    They will get beat crazy thing is their best player got hurt the first game. They must of been at least +10000 to win the title I saw odds but did not research the rosters.
    You don't know if he's hurt though do ya? He walked it off and played great in the 4th.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

I think part of the reason they overcame Overseas Elite was the fatigue issue; Keene is a young whereas his counter-parts Brown & Jeter are getting on -they both played poorly. Also the pressure of living up to the reputation -----why was J.Johnson on that team anyway? Never played overseas in his life! Had a whiff of Durant joining the Warriors... deserved to lose!

I like GE... 3.5pts is the handicap. They have the more balanced roster. They have experienced guards in DJO/ Buycks/ Acker/ Diener. Up front they have a talented scorer and a shot-blocker. Wilson looked great for the Clippers a couple years back. I forget why they released him but I remember the Lakers were keen to scoop him up until he gave a girl herpes ...anyway they will do what OE should have done.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    You don't know if he's hurt though do ya? He walked it off and played great in the 4th.
    They said it was fairly precautionary but point is Diamond Stone is not playing and they still made the finals