IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I like Denis Rodman he tells it like it is.
    He reminds me of Randy Moss.
    No, he tells you like what he wants you to think it is. Totally full of shit.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

Lebron with 30+ pts , 8 as , 8 rb in the series . rodman with 5+ personal on average. sorry but his view on this is lunatic

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

what s more lebron would run him over at any point of his carrer vs best rodman .

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone loves to see the best of the best being torn down in everything in life...

There were Magic haters,MJ haters,Kobe Haters and now LeBron haters...

I'll admit I was a Kobe hater but it was more of me hating the worship of Kobe than Kobe himself...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Love Rodman

Jordan hates Lebron too
    You would. Rodman a huge phony. Great rebounder and defender but all the other junk was mostly a act. Good for him, he prob the most popular nba player ever who couldn’t shoot a lick and hardly scored anything.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Everyone loves to see the best of the best being torn down in everything in life...

I'll admit I was a Kobe hater but it was more of me hating the worship of Kobe than Kobe himself...
    I loved kobe, he was easily the closest thing to MJ we probably ever see, not only was Kobe game very similar but he also had the competitive drive nobody outside Jordan comes close to!! I think Kobe was actually a tad better pure shooter than MJ.

Dunno where all the kobe worship was? They cheated him out of at least 2 reg season mvp awards, tough to say he was worshipped when that bum Steve Nash got handed 2 mvps Kobe obviously deserved!!

I would still put MJ #1 then bron #2 but it impossible to compare them as they such drastically different players. Bron like magic on steroids. Kobe game was far more comparable to Jordan’s.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Dennis Rodman is 100% correct. Not only was Dennis the greatest rebounder ever but his analysis on the game and also on this subject is spot on.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I like Denis Rodman he tells it like it is.

He reminds me of Randy Moss.
    Dennis was The Pearl Jam if basketball. Every so often he would have to kick some ass on the floor.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

When Kobe died the entire world stopped for many days. CNN literally didn't report 1 other thing the entire day. It was on this day that your hate for Kobe turned to love, and now you will be telling your children's children about Kobe Bean Bryant.

First 12