billyboy73
    billyboy73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas/Cha

What's up with this game? Dallas is 11-0 against Cha.riding a 7 game winning streak, with a scorching Nowitsky. Granted they're tired, but come on. Someone talk me out of pounding this game.

Aurelius
    Aurelius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jordan is suiting up

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

There have been some crazy trends lately. For example, ATL winning in UTAH and New Jersey blowing out Boston in Boston.

The Bobcats play great defense in general, and almost beat Dallas at Dallas the last time they met.

DAL would have to light up the treys to win since the Bobcats give up a bunch of them.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Charlotte is going to win that's why the are favored -3. Everyone is hammering the +3 because of the Mavericks play lately but if there's any team that can beat them at home after two days rest it's the Bobcats.

zigomanisinsider
    zigomanisinsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

dallas ML

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pound it then, seems like you want someone to talk you into it, good day

billyboy73

Ok, you talked me in to it. Line movements bullshit. I don't care about the public, and even Dallas loses it will be by a point or 2. I could be wrong, but it's the smart play.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously go with your initial feeling unless something has changed other than the line movement, good day

bygspenda
    bygspenda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    Seriously go with your initial feeling unless something has changed other than the line movement, good day
    Good advice

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

it is going to be very difficult for the Mavs to win 8 in a row, the league is just too tough. This is a game that the Bobcats will get up for especially with Jordan's influence. He is gonna give them some of that space jam juice and I won't be suprised if they beat the Mavs by 10 or more. You are going to get max effort from the Bobcats tonight against a Mavs team that is in a bad spot.

stevein916
    stevein916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

This sounds like a setup game
    Vegas wants every on to take Dallas +3
    I would stay a way.

billyboy73

Quote Originally Posted by stevein916 View Post
    I would stay a way.
    Good advice.

bygspenda
    bygspenda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevein916 View Post
    I would stay a way.
    No. Vegas wants equal $ on both sides of this spread. Why would they want the whole world on Dallas.. what if Dallas won? Vegas can't take that risk.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Mavs-Bobcats Analysis: This look like a close game either way and betting the spread wouldn't be prudent.You are better off betting the UNDER of 190 points total.

Why?

Mavs have some easy games after this one coming and you figure they are bound to slip up sometime. This may be their best opportunity. Secondly, Charlotte is 20-7 at home and have played Dallas very close in their last three meetings. Thirdly, Jordan just took over majority ownership of the team over the weekend and that might energize some the Bobcat players.

You are better off betting the UNDER of 190 points.

stevein916
    stevein916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by bygspenda View Post
    No. Vegas wants equal $ on both sides of this spread. Why would they want the whole world on Dallas.. what if Dallas won? Vegas can't take that risk.
    there is a few bettor game to worry about
    this game is just a hailmary. You bettor off to do a coin flip

regretz
    regretz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Char

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Cats win straight up

Beamon
    Good Luck To All!
    Beamon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobcats at home ATS as a 3 point favorite or less are: 4-2 this season and 16-6 over the past 3 seasons!

I pounded Bobocats -1 earlier!!!!

ALL DAY LONG!

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!
    Lakers714's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3886

All you guys read too much into the line movements the records ats, su, B2b stats, etc... Yes, the mavs r def a square play but it doesn't mean they won't cover or win su. The mavs do something they didn't do prior to the trade: play solid defense. Yes, brendan Haywood and Caron can do this to a team. I understand the mavs r on a home to road b2b and the cats r rested, but I don't see the cats blowing the mavs out of the building. I would agree with the cats pick prior to the trade, but a good defense for the mavs now will keep them in ball games that they should be getting blown out of. The last time I checked, the cats don't blow anybody out. Home or road.
    Mavs +3

billyboy73

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    All you guys read too much into the line movements the records ats, su, B2b stats, etc... Yes, the mavs r def a square play but it doesn't mean they won't cover or win su. The mavs do something they didn't do prior to the trade: play solid defense. Yes, brendan Haywood and Caron can do this to a team. I understand the mavs r on a home to road b2b and the cats r rested, but I don't see the cats blowing the mavs out of the building. I would agree with the cats pick prior to the trade, but a good defense for the mavs now will keep them in ball games that they should be getting blown out of. The last time I checked, the cats don't blow anybody out. Home or road.
    Mavs +3

The last time I checked the Bobcats had a blowout home win over the Cavs who were coming off a b2b. Sure the MAvs could win or cover but that is a low % play and I will be on the other side of this one fairly large.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mavs +3
    Sitting at -3, a blowout is not required.

Beware the public backed road dogs...

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

thinkin cats

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

dallas is notoriously bad on back-to-backs in recent history though they r playin awfully good rite now...however i think they may have sum trouble 2nite after playin in a high-scorin game then flyin east to face a stingy defensive team in charlotte...vegas is banking on charlotte to cover this no doubt

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Sitting at -3, a blowout is not required.

Beware the public backed road dogs...
    Sometimes you guys get way too caught up in numbers and forget to think about the actual game. You can throw all the %s when the weather is 61 degrees compared to when it's 59 degrees, And the stats when the visitng team arrives on time compared to when they're late. etc... The mav r a veteran team with a revamped defense. The cats beat the cavs? I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. I may be on the wrong side tonight, but can't fade the mavs +3 

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius View Post
    Jordan is suiting up

billyboy73

Just some food for thought, Mavs are 8-7 on 0 days rest. Cha. 1-3 on 3 days rest, and 1-3 against the spread. Mavs are 2-0 against teams on 3 days rest. Sometimes all that rest isn't all that great. Granted the mavs are extremly tired.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

this is the kind of game vegas masters...ive seen it too many times the public will fall in love with wut seems to be too easy of a call...take the red-hot mavs at dog price..no unfortunately if u side with the public in these situations u will flame out most of the time n this is def. the rite time to play against public...travelling will take a toll on the mavs here after a late sunday nite game out west to take on stingy bobcats team that is very impressive at home. a fairly small number to cover, ill side with the home team here as they put the clamps down on defense n dallas wont match their intensity for the whole game...charlotte is the call

billyboy73

Maybe Jordan will suck all their dicks before the game, then they'll really want a win one for mike.

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep when all logic points one way go the other

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

gotta take the better team overall. the cats play well at home, true, but the mavs specialize in playing on the road.

noone can guard dirk, and terry will be a hot 2nd option. hard to take the cats with gerald wallace but who knows

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sometimes you guys get way too caught up in numbers and forget to think about the actual game. You can throw all the %s when the weather is 61 degrees compared to when it's 59 degrees, And the stats when the visitng team arrives on time compared to when they're late. etc... The mav r a veteran team with a revamped defense. The cats beat the cavs? I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. I may be on the wrong side tonight, but can't fade the mavs +3 
    Who's quoting stats/percentages?

All I said was that a three point spread is a one possession game (as was the one point opener)... Believe it or not, I think the spread for this game should be closer to Bobcats -5. Dallas may still pull it off, but I really doubt that Dallas will cover +3 and still lose so to me the value lies in CHR -3 or DAL ML (+135).

I'm on CHR -3.

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius View Post
    Jordan is suiting up

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Dallas here, but I went pretty small since the public is all over Dallas, and it seems like a pretty big square play. I do still like their chances though.

Lakers714
    Go Big or Go Home!

The public isn't always right and the squares win sometimes as well. GL to everyone, I'm on Mavs +3

12 Last