Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Tuesday: Pistons + Pelicans ML Parlay +350

Stones should get the win here vs. Cleveland. Blake Griffin looks healthy and Kennard is starting to come on. Having Reggie Jackson out is great because Rose plays more minutes. Cleveland is not very good and they refuse to give their best player more touches.

Mavs have been hot lately and are playing great ball. Doncic has surprised this year a bit, as I was expecting more of a 26 7 and 7 kind of season. He is an MVP candidate. However, Jrue Holiday is one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA and you can bet he will demand to guard Doncic during this entire game. Doncic projected pts rebounds and assists is at 50-52, and I see him going under that number. Porzingy has a plus matchup with most of New Orleans front court injured, but he has been relegated to a spot up shooter this year.

I think JJ Reddick and the New Orleans offense could give the Mavs some fits. They will likely play some small ball with Lonzo and Hart in the lineup as well and Mavs are not the best defensive team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I did Pistons/Houston/Louisville ml parlay. Gl goaty
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I love getting these short lines against cavs. Has worked a bunch for me!! I considered Dallas but pels been playin pretty good after the awful start.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

looking good .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

You'll get the Pistons for sure but not the Pelicans bet I don't think so.. Mavericks got this.. Came on strong with the starters late in the first half.. Will close out strong in the 2nd half.. Watching the game now..

Sorry Goaty I love ya but this parlay long shot ain't hitting.. Was a very commendable good try though...

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/dallas-...ns-2019120303/